Jump to content
Poweramp
Andrew0

(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Set background to 75%. Even if album cover is white and counter and controls to Full Transparent, they should still be visible.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, djdarko said:

Thanks for the continued updates Andrew!

Edit: What do the "Player Buttons" options supposed to do? The UI seems to have no reaction to those options.

It does. You can select which seek bar or button to show in the main player screen. There is a getting used to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, first, thanks great skin with a lot of customization but I still have a minor problem, I can't see if timer is activated or not, could you modify the "on" button to something like that? 

pa timer.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am speechless what an update thanks a ton man you're awesome🙏

Definitely the best skin on the market a must have for all

@Andrew0 I only have one request now can you change the colour of spectrum bars on EQ screen similar to Poweramp's default dark theme like this one please

IMG_20181202_221626.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mr_space said:

Hi, first, thanks great skin with a lot of customization but I still have a minor problem, I can't see if timer is activated or not, could you modify the "on" button to something like that? 

I just noticed the same thing last night while doing some testing, the sleep icon does not change to show its active/inactive status.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, djdarko said:

Thanks for the continued updates Andrew!

Edit: What do the "Player Buttons" options supposed to do? The UI seems to have no reaction to those options.

Which build of Poweramp do you have? It must be min. 810 (The player buttons is the most used option. It activate different kinds of layouts for the player buttons on the main screen)

2 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I just noticed the same thing last night while doing some testing, the sleep icon does not change to show its active/inactive status.

Andre

fixed :) thanks for the feedback

 

2 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

I am speechless what an update thanks a ton man you're awesome🙏

Definitely the best skin on the market a must have for all

@Andrew0 I only have one request now can you change the colour of spectrum bars on EQ screen similar to Poweramp's default dark theme like this one please

IMG_20181202_221626.jpg

Done :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

Which build of Poweramp do you have?

Latest version always (build 811)

I'll test it again and see if I'm overlooking something. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The app is doing amazing! I just have two requests that I will be so happy that you could add.
First, I think it would be great if you could "fill up" the navigation bar and the visualization button (as in the Poweramp's default skin).
And second, could you please make the scroll bar transparent? (Also as in the Poweramp's default skin).

I know these are minor details but it would be great if you could implement them.

Screenshot_20181202-210621.png

Screenshot_20181202-210637.png

received_2008527239444742.jpeg

received_362794627821175.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to change the background for Option App Background > Custom Background (Visualization doesn't work with this option) ?

As of now, it's a black leather looking wallpaper, I was wondering if I could change it to an image that I would like?

I want a certain solid color and figured this would be the way around it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bernardo said:

The app is doing amazing! I just have two requests that I will be so happy that you could add.
First, I think it would be great if you could "fill up" the navigation bar and the visualization button (as in the Poweramp's default skin).
And second, could you please make the scroll bar transparent? (Also as in the Poweramp's default skin).

I know these are minor details but it would be great if you could implement them.

Screenshot_20181202-210621.png

Screenshot_20181202-210637.png

received_2008527239444742.jpeg

received_362794627821175.jpeg

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bernardo said:

The app is doing amazing! I just have two requests that I will be so happy that you could add.
First, I think it would be great if you could "fill up" the navigation bar and the visualization button (as in the Poweramp's default skin).
And second, could you please make the scroll bar transparent? (Also as in the Poweramp's default skin).

I know these are minor details but it would be great if you could implement them.

Screenshot_20181202-210621.png

Screenshot_20181202-210637.png

received_2008527239444742.jpeg

received_362794627821175.jpeg

This is the skin's identity, which makes it stand out. If @Andrew0 will allow this, then please add it as a toggle so most of us who are already enjoying the skin will not be surprised to see another change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Andrew,

do you have any idea, why this skin is not able to be run by my phone? I have a Huawei Mate 9, Android 7.0.

I am able to download the app from the Google App Store, but once on my device, starting the app does nothing.

Does anyone else face this issue? Does anyone have an idea how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Lucas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luce said:

Dear Andrew,

do you have any idea, why this skin is not able to be run by my phone? I have a Huawei Mate 9, Android 7.0.

I am able to download the app from the Google App Store, but once on my device, starting the app does nothing.

Does anyone else face this issue? Does anyone have an idea how to solve it?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Lucas

Lucas, imo it does not need to be run. Please go to PA skin section and see if it has been automatically detected. Select it.

But yes, when the app is downloaded tapping it should open its settings. Anyhow, if your phone restricts it and if PA detects the skin then you can use it. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Lucas, imo it does not need to be run. Please go to PA skin section and see if it has been automatically detected. Select it.

But yes, when the app is downloaded tapping it should open its settings. Anyhow, if your phone restricts it and if PA detects the skin then you can use it. Cheers!

@invaderzim @Andrew0@luce I have the same problem on Android 6 with mate7, and no matter how much I talked to the developers, we could not solve the problem. You can only use the sample skin and material 2 and other constructive themes because of the different coding style.

I tested the Android 8 and the Honor 8lite phone and run the interface between the application, the theme and I could run the theme. My guess is that the compiler of Android 7 does not have the ability to compose Android 8. The only thing that can be done is the problem. The problem is that writing an application in a different form is not already defined for the name and verifier program, and one of the reasons for not running the program may be because the package is defined but not the name and interface.

And it's interesting that even the cleanup of the program will be cleared instead of the file name of the activity, and there's no user interface file for this theme, if the app has an icon and a username and user interface included on Android 8.

Screenshot_2018-12-02-15-13-43.png

Screenshot_2018-12-02-15-13-52.png

Screenshot_2018-12-02-15-14-48.png

Screenshot_2018-12-02-03-47-06.png

Screenshot_2018-12-02-03-47-03.png

Screenshot_2018-12-02-03-46-55.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mrmahdi you keep mentioning "different coding style" what exactly is different?. You also posted the screenshots before but as i said, they do not ahow anything of interest or concern. I suspect you "explore" the apps using different tools but you do not seem to understand what you are looking at or what the expected outcome should be. We have established that for some reason, the install on your device seems to fail. Many other forum users have no issues, neither have the developers testing their apps. Perhaps you have a custom rom installed or it is something that you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@Mrmahdi you keep mentioning "different coding style" what exactly is different?. You also posted the screenshots before but as i said, they do not ahow anything of interest or concern. I suspect you "explore" the apps using different tools but you do not seem to understand what you are looking at or what the expected outcome should be. We have established that for some reason, the install on your device seems to fail. Many other forum users have no issues, neither have the developers testing their apps. Perhaps you have a custom rom installed or it is something that you do?

@flyingdutchmanThis issue is related to Huawei phones with Android 7 before, and I use the official Huawei interface called emui 4.0. Currently, the user who has another Mate series has announced that he can not program If I have a problem with my phone or RAM, why can I use a few other themes? I think the themes that are not running on my device are not a problem on Android 8 and 9 devices, but if you're testing on Android 7 and 6, you might have to face this problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recall Huawei phones had issues with installing skins back in Poweramp v2 days, this could be related. Not sure if @maxmp might be able to throw any light on this problem?

 Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I recall Huawei phones had issues with installing skins back in Poweramp v2 days, this could be related. Not sure if @maxmp might be able to throw any light on this problem?

 Andre

@andrewilleyYes, maxmp itself in the sample skin theme and the compiler of the sampel skin @RznNike have been able to solve the problem well, and another developer named @gcantoni both managed to fix this problem on Huawei devices. This solution In a form for developers to write

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this on stackoverflow specific for users having install issues on huwaie

Please follow the exact order given below.

1). Google Playstore - Go to Settings >> Apps>> 'All' tab >> Select Google Playstore - Now Uninstall all updates >>Force stop >> Clear Cache>> Clear Data. 2). Download Manager - Go to Settings >> Apps>> 'All' tab >> Select Download Manager - Force stop >> Clear Cache>> Clear Data. 3). Downloads - Go to Settings >> Apps>> 'All' tab >> Select Downloads - Force stop if the button is active. 4). Remove the google account. 5). Restart the device. 6). Add Google account.

(Assuming you have followed the sequence properly)

In case the above steps don't resolve the issue and you are using Mobile data then follow the below steps

1 > Check your storage space in your phone and ensure required space is available. 2 > Please go to Settings >> Mobile Networks >>Access point Names /APN >> Go to APN Protocol Change it to IPV6 and APN Roaming Protocol to 'IPV4/Ipv6'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@invaderzim, @Mrmahdi, @flyingdutchman and @andrewilley, thanks for your replies!

I seem to have exactly the same issue as Mrmahdi. 

Unlike flyingdutchman assumed, I have no custom ROM on my phone and my phone is not rooted. I have Android 7.0 just as you get it from stock. Huawei uses an additional user interface called "EMUI", probably the issue has something to do with this.

For comparison, I installed four different skins, three of them out of the Play Store, one from a file I downloaded here an the forum:

See first screenshot (from top to bottom):

1) flyingduchman's skin (from Play Store)
2) @Andrew0's skin (from Play Store)
3) @gcantoni's (Folignar's) skin (from Play Store)
4) @RznNike's skin (directly from file).

Nr. 1 and 2 have the issue Mrmahdi described; Nr. 3 and 4 work flawlessly and get recognised by Poweramp (see screenshot). It's worth mentioning I installed skin Nr. 3 out of the Play store and skin Nr. 4 directly from a file.

That means to me it seems not to be a Play Store/installing issue (like flyingdutchman assumed) but rather some difference in the code itself. So I can confirm what Mrmahdi stated above.

Of cause I would be happy if @maxmp has an idea what could cause this issue.
Best regards,

Lucas

201812338_190302.jpg

201812338_184357.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... and I have no idea why mentioning forum members doesn't work any more, sorry for that ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucas, thank you for adding to the debate. I wonder if they actually did something specific to the build or whether it is coincidence. I hope they add to this thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@luce could you please try installing Nova Launcher or what I am using now is Smart Launcher just to shift out of EMUI? I just want to see if that would help...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...