Poweramp
Andrew0

(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark

@Andrew0 just one thing though when album art is white or light grey, can the controls and album/track info change to black or darker for them to be visible enough? Can PA determine the AA is white that it will automatically switch to black?

Screenshot_20181126-025558.jpg

@flyingdutchman 

The main differences are

• the ability to use alternative or normal layout
  • Use Pro buttons or normal
  • Use waveseek or seekbar
  • Make main screen buttons transparent or translucent.

@invaderzim

I am glad you like it :) The ability to detect if the background is dark or light is not possible at skin level. At app level is possible but it is not as simple as one may think. Some machine learning is needed 😕 

Thank you, very nice skin. 

For the option "translucent play screen buttons" it would be better if the text would be black as in your light skins. The contrast is sometimes not high enough when having title and artist over the cover art because the translucent background is very light.

Is this possible?

14 minutes ago, TheTwo said:

Thank you, very nice skin. 

For the option "translucent play screen buttons" it would be better if the text would be black as in your light skins. The contrast is sometimes not high enough when having title and artist over the cover art because the translucent background is very light.

Is this possible?

Oh, that was actually a bug, thanks for the feedback. I fixed it. Should be available in about 10 min.

@djdarko give this a try. Max might take time regarding our feature request. Tip: there is a getting used to with the combinations in the toggles when enabling features. Once your settled, you'll definitely enjoy this skin. 👌

12 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

@djdarko give this a try. Max might take time regarding our feature request. Tip: there is a getting used to with the combinations in the toggles when enabling features. Once your settled, you'll definitely enjoy this skin. 👌

Thanks, I'll check it out!

Thanks for the free skin. Much appreciated for us without google play store! 👍

Btw do you know why the albumart is that small here?

Screenshot_20181125-230327.png

Awesome skin great work 👍

But I think It's a bug or whatever is this I like it

1080p 16:9 display

Screenshot_2018-11-26-14-48-42-776_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

Haha. Got the combo working @Prosenjit 

Plain player buttons (w/out the circle) + Static waveseek.

Good to know there are other options aside from the ones I am already fond of.

Great job @Andrew0

15 hours ago, Andrew0 said:
  • Use waveseek or seekbar

Still hoping someone can invent a skin that has both on the one screen (using smaller buttons), rather than an either/or choice...

Andre

a skin that has both on the one screen

This is an option with yaps. You can either have the waveseek by itself or both

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Still hoping someone can invent a skin that has both on the one screen (using smaller buttons), rather than an either/or choice...

Andre

Do you mean something like this? Seekbar and wave?

_20181126_190316.JPG

@Menelas Thats weird.. Which phone do you have? do you have the problem only with my skins?

@Parth Rathore Added! Option is: Square corners

@andrewilley Added! Option is: Dual bar

I just updated so it should be available in about 10 min.  will appreciate a positive review :)

1189342666_device-2018-11-26-190711copy.thumb.jpg.b6e90d918d74dd43222e01a94b65bf76.jpg328936035_device-2018-11-26-190657copy.thumb.jpg.bf33a7749b9742f2591abb9d81cdb783.jpg

With Dual Bar Pro Buttons is always on. Is it possible to have non Pro Buttons and Dual Bar?

2 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

@Menelas Thats weird.. Which phone do you have? do you have the problem only with my skins?

@Parth Rathore Added! Option is: Square corners

I just updated so it should be available in about 10 min.  will appreciate a positive review :)

1189342666_device-2018-11-26-190711copy.thumb.jpg.b6e90d918d74dd43222e01a94b65bf76.jpg328936035_device-2018-11-26-190657copy.thumb.jpg.bf33a7749b9742f2591abb9d81cdb783.jpg

I have a Blackberry K1, and yes unfortunately just with your skin, there is a screenshot of the default skin:

(Maybe a resizer functions problem somwhere?)

Screenshot_20181126-221118.png

7 hours ago, Andrew0 said:

328936035_device-2018-11-26-190657copy.thumb.jpg.bf33a7749b9742f2591abb9d81cdb783.jpg

Lovely, I've just uninstalled all the other skins I was testing, this one seems to be a keeper!

Andre

Thnx @Andrew0 for your hard work. Although the look of the material2 skin is more my style. Your layout and options are the best.

Just to make you aware, I found a bug. If you combine these settings as shown in the attached pictures, the dual seekbar option gets disabled.

Keep up the good work!

Screenshot_2018-11-27-09-24-43.jpg

Screenshot_2018-11-27-09-24-56.jpg

5 hours ago, maxmp said:

Poweramp-v3-build-810-uni.apk
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 810:
• new Look and Feel / Skins / Alternate layout option, which moves track labels below cover and makes over-cover buttons smaller and faded

Glad Max added this new feature but man, @Andrew0 your skin as Andre said, is a keeper! 👌

What I like about this skin is it's slim and the album art is not shrunk for my device/s.

Right now I do not have other requests. I'll just wait for new features, if any. Ah, one thing though, have a toggle to make the main player "flat". Our friends minar and gcantoni's Material2 has this option and I find it nice!

It might be worth rounding the corners of the two time display boxes (current position and total length) to match the other rounded items.

Andre