(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark

Andrew0

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are much more flexible and configurable free skins available. The skins from andrewo only offered limited options and colours. If you really want to go to town, spend two dollars and buy from eithe mixified or flyingdutchman as these are the only two active developers. The rest appear to have dissappered

10 hours ago, Backchat said:

Link doesn't work anymore. Gutted! 

I have the default dark skin, but haven't used it in a very long time. You can replicate it 100% with the paid Yaps version and do so much more. Well worth the investment, especially since it is constantly being upgraded as PA evolves.

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2020 at 4:56 PM, MotleyG said:

You can replicate it 100% with the paid Yaps version

I use the "Default Dark Skin" everyday and also have the paid version of YAPS, which does have an impressive plethora of options, but I don't believe it can replicate the skin 100%. One thing I couldn't replicate (might just be me) is the "Static waveseek + seekbar", with the seekbar in tge middle of the waveseek bar (as seen near the bottom of the image below.)

Screenshot_2020-06-24-20-53-45.thumb.png.03c35e258460e0c85697c6abd8935103.png

The closest I could get to replicating it with YAPS was:

Screenshot_2020-06-24-21-27-29.thumb.png.1b1151a1af9af7ffa5d3e7f684f68153.png

YAPS is a great skin and I appreciate the active development & the hard work of@flyingdutchman . I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or anything, it ain't a big deal & I doubt I've done anything constructive about it (email dev, etc.). 

Samsung Galaxy S5 G900W8

Marshmallow 6.0.1

Archived