Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

2 thirds of the month has passed, but does not really matter for me alpha build is working fine on my device runing 8.0, except hi-res, i only hope that beta version will be released before i will recieve 8.1 update, if not, i will be forced to buy another player

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posts with misleading release dates for March removed. I know it was a joke, but someone is going to end up reading the thread and believing it.

Now let's just hope I don't eventually have to do the same with any posts mentioning April! :)

Andre

21 hours ago, clever_man said:

@Mohax, this isn't a thread for posting your's homework for a simple math course.

Just reminder for PA lovers who waiting for (or maybe for the developer). Why you so serius???

Lol... 

Lel...

Lul...

Lal...

Lil...

On 15/4/2018 at 3:26 AM, SynekPablo said:

What do I have from a music player who looks good?

Nothing, absolutely nothing!

The part is to play music.

Someone here does not understand the purpose of a music player.

Take a screenshot of the surface and become happy.

You forgot to read the part where I say that it also looks functional and easy to use. I think usability is the most important thing next to sound quality. There are players which claim the best sound quality (tbh I can't even tell any difference between most of them, and it's not like I have crap headphones like beats or skullcandy, I listen mostly with my sennheiser HD599, not top of the line gear but way above average) but are clunky and borderline unusable (neuron player says hi).

I keep having to down grade to version 2.0 because the latest version on my Samsung s8 plus Oreo android keeps getting stuck.. It won't even load sometimes I gotta force stop it just to get to home screen.. Please fix

note 8 the same, gets old peeps say it works.

its worthless to mention any other player here. its fruitless.

Neutron is soooooo inferior

27 minutes ago, Icarus said:

its worthless to mention any other player here. its fruitless.

I'm currently using UAPP because someone recommended it here and even got a proper USB DAC to go along with it.
Been enjoying bit perfect non-equalized music ever since.

Archived