Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

5 minutes ago, Icarus said:

andrewilley  is there any viable evidence this month at all max is nearing the newest release we all are awaiting ?

As I keep saying: READ THE FIRST POST. What Max last posted is linked there, and that's all I know. I'm afraid I'm not privy to any secret information that isn't posted here.

I have emailed him to see if there's anything further I can tell people but that was on 11 April, and again today, but I've not heard anything back as yet.

Andre

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, clever_man said:

@andrewilley, tommorow Max answered to me that he plans release beta in the April but some features (like a dark skin or a horisontal layout) he will complete in the May after beta release.

Omg that's so reassuring, I had lost all hope

1 hour ago, clever_man said:

@andrewilley, tommorow Max answered to me that he plans release beta in the April but some features (like a dark skin or a horisontal layout) he will complete in the May after beta release.

So that is why Poweramp development took so long, Max was working on space-time traveling too ??

3 hours ago, clever_man said:

@andrewilley, tommorow yesterday Max answered to me that he plans release beta in the April but some features (like a dark skin or a horisontal layout) he will complete in the May after beta release.

Will have to wait one month more for a dark skin? its fine . . If skins are enabled well get a custom one anyway though.. glad to know its releasing in april itself

20 minutes ago, Ameya28 said:

Will have to wait one month more for a dark skin? its fine . . If skins are enabled well get a custom one anyway though.. glad to know its releasing in april itself

No one should really care if a dark skin (or any other alternative) is not shipped in a beta.....as the beta itself may be more important to the most people in here

Im looking back here again and again hoping the new build is released. 

I was angry so many times because the delays, tested all other audioplayers, like Neutron, Foobar (for pc is very good), etc. 

But came back here again. This is still the best audiophile player for android. 

2 years old build, and still can work, but its mire and more buggy as the times go on.. 

But here is a pics, im on Oreo, Exynos Note 8, DSR7BT. And the Poweramp still can use the DAC, etc. 

So go go maxmp, if you read the forums, this is the best player, keep this professionalism. 

Screenshot_20180421-150648_Poweramp.jpg

56 minutes ago, Wolfpig said:

No one should really care if a dark skin (or any other alternative) is not shipped in a beta.....as the beta itself may be more important to the most people in here

True that .. the reason to point was coz it was mentioned in the dummy changlelog for the beta. And the fact that i was looking forward to it  .. no reason otherwise

i dont care if its naked skinned

Jesus just bring it.

finally i got my v3 704 to stop locking up my note 8 with Oreo. now i wait 5 mins and it opens, any sooner locks screen up and turns black.

BUT A STABLE BUILD IS NEEDED YESTERDAY

39 minutes ago, QuartzNation said:

I have a Samsung s8 plus Oreo and can't use the v3 704, doesn't load up gets stuck.. I'm using the 2.0 build and works fine just can't update on play store. Hope it gets fixed. Max, can you hear this?

I'm pretty sure that most of the Android 8.0 and 8.1 issues should be fixed when the next beta gets released and if not then it will get fixed when the stable v3 gets released, I'm also pretty sure he is aware of this issue because of how prevalent it is.

4 hours ago, Icarus said:

you gotta reboot phones, cant keep them on forever. STILL MINE DONT LOCK UP NOW.

U dont have to restart your phone if it locks up. Just go to your phone settings where the app is and force stop it, works after that

1 hour ago, QuartzNation said:

I have a Samsung s8 plus Oreo and can't use the v3 704 , doesn't load up gets stuck.. I'm using the 2.0 build and works fine just can't update on play store. Hope it gets fixed. Max, can you hear this?

Read my last message

19 hours ago, havast said:

Im looking back here again and again hoping the new build is released. 

I was angry so many times because the delays, tested all other audioplayers, like Neutron, Foobar (for pc is very good), etc. 

But came back here again. This is still the best audiophile player for android. 

2 years old build, and still can work, but its mire and more buggy as the times go on.. 

But here is a pics, im on Oreo, Exynos Note 8, DSR7BT. And the Poweramp still can use the DAC, etc. 

So go go maxmp, if you read the forums, this is the best player, keep this professionalism. 

Screenshot_20180421-150648_Poweramp.jpg

Feel you bro... I also did that but end up in Poweramp too... Nothing beats Poweramp...

8 hours ago, silvermine said:

I'm pretty sure that most of the Android 8.0 and 8.1 issues should be fixed when the next beta gets released and if not then it will get fixed when the stable v3 gets released, I'm also pretty sure he is aware of this issue because of how prevalent it is.

?

Archived