Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

5 minutes ago, Wolfpig said:

Just as a "side" question.

Is Russia still blocking a few million ips (in their failed try to block telegram) or have they cooled that down.

Only read last week that stuff like amazon, google etc. was hit by that......so could that (if they still spread that block so wide) may block an upload to here (or google play) in the worst case?

Still. Many services are interrupted

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I doubt that will block Max from uploading here, but I can easily deal with it if Max sends me the apk file (I live in the UK).

Andre

Perhaps you need to mention this to Max and tell him that he needs to send you the latest version so that you can test that you can upload it on his behalf - LOL ;-)

Today Thanos will start gathering all the infinity stones 

This journey took 10 yrs for Thanos. The mind stone is still not reveled ?

OMG Poweramp V3 beta is the mind stone. Cuz it's driving us mad and playing with our MINDS ?

2 minutes ago, Sylvo said:

Today Thanos will start gathering all the infinity stones 

This journey took 10 yrs for Thanos. The mind stone is still not reveled ?

OMG Poweramp V3 beta is the mind stone. Cuz it's driving us mad and playing with our MINDS ?

And when V4 comes out Thanos will get it.

Infinity war part 2 releases on 2019.

That mean we all r screwed ( v4 in 2019)

33 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

There is no waking needed at all, if you just followed the download page for it, like Andre gave the link but it is same link to download the apk. That will send you an email of a new update. Why ....blah blah blah blah blah? What bothers me, and not trying to be like the other gripers, but if it is put in the download page exactly last second of the last day of this month, just before May on the dot, then that is not really the same time as other countries are not on the same time zone. So basically, that just sucks doing that. If you don't mind me saying. My point is that it could be released any time but I think Max is just setting it at a specific time, and not caring at all, if we all want it sooner. Just to keep seeing this forum going the way it is. Just to play with us all. Starting to think he shelved it like a year ago, and liked seeing the forum like this.

I am subscribed, email after email, waiting.......

2 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

There is no waking needed at all, if you just followed the download page for it, like Andre gave the link but it is same link to download the apk. That will send you an email of a new update. Why ....blah blah blah blah blah? What bothers me, and not trying to be like the other gripers, but if it is put in the download page exactly last second of the last day of this month, just before May on the dot, then that is not really the same time as other countries are not on the same time zone. So basically, that just sucks doing that. If you don't mind me saying. My point is that it could be released any time but I think Max is just setting it at a specific time, and not caring at all, if we all want it sooner. Just to keep seeing this forum going the way it is. Just to play with us all. Starting to think he shelved it like a year ago, and liked seeing the forum like this.

Thats what I'm saying!

1 hour ago, thatkhiemph5 said:

Guys, stop spamming this post. Spam won't make max release the beta now. Instead of spamming? Why don't you guys watch Avengers or wait for World Cup?

I've removed all the pointless bumping posts that didn't contain any other content.

Andre

6 hours ago, thatkhiemph5 said:

Guys, stop spamming this post. Spam won't make max release the beta now. Instead of spamming? Why don't you guys watch Avengers or wait for World Cup?

Boy are you new over  here... ?

Archived