Jump to content
Poweramp
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Lotoss said:

Andre,

How do you think, is it really PA v3 beta will come this month ?

Actually you would need a fortune teller for that, not the moderator ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been a Poweramp user since the earliest version, and its my most recommended app. I've also been going right along with the 100 pages of comments for the last few years, but never commented myself. On 5 different phones, PA has always worked well. The few times it was buggy, I also discovered other apps that were creating problems. The main desires that were most important to me in a new version were high-res output and better retrieval of album art.

But, most importantly, PA has been my most used and most ENJOYED app. Think of the countless hours of music listening to rid my life of the other negative cares of this world.

Thanks to Max for creating the best music player app there is. Look forward to the next version, whenever it is ready for us to enjoy. 

and Thank you, Andre, for the forum and putting up with all the foolishness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fstop said:

I've been a Poweramp user since the earliest version, and its my most recommended app. I've also been going right along with the 100 pages of comments for the last few years, but never commented myself. On 5 different phones, PA has always worked well. The few times it was buggy, I also discovered other apps that were creating problems. The main desires that were most important to me in a new version were high-res output and better retrieval of album art.

But, most importantly, PA has been my most used and most ENJOYED app. Think of the countless hours of music listening to rid my life of the other negative cares of this world.

Thanks to Max for creating the best music player app there is. Look forward to the next version, whenever it is ready for us to enjoy. 

and Thank you, Andre, for the forum and putting up with all the foolishness. 

@Fstop

 

Cheers!

 

Very much second that!

 

Best regards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, musiclover said:

Actually you would need a fortune teller for that, not the moderator ...

All I can say is that is the last thing that Max said, and there are still five days left of April. I wish I knew more, but I'm afraid I honestly know just as much as you guys. Hopefully this time will be the charm?

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the problem is much deaf, there is not only a lack of knowledge here, but probably something related to copyrights, I just can not understand what prevents the beta version from being released? And maybe nothing at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as a "side" question.

Is Russia still blocking a few million ips (in their failed try to block telegram) or have they cooled that down.

Only read last week that stuff like amazon, google etc. was hit by that......so could that (if they still spread that block so wide) may block an upload to here (or google play) in the worst case?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wolfpig said:

Just as a "side" question.

Is Russia still blocking a few million ips (in their failed try to block telegram) or have they cooled that down.

Only read last week that stuff like amazon, google etc. was hit by that......so could that (if they still spread that block so wide) may block an upload to here (or google play) in the worst case?

Still. Many services are interrupted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, antonridd said:

Still. Many services are interrupted

I doubt that will block Max from uploading here, but I can easily deal with it if Max sends me the apk file (I live in the UK).

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I doubt that will block Max from uploading here, but I can easily deal with it if Max sends me the apk file (I live in the UK).

Andre

Perhaps you need to mention this to Max and tell him that he needs to send you the latest version so that you can test that you can upload it on his behalf - LOL ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You all do know Poweramp is EOL...

Max retired the project, he's enjoying the occasional read here on the fourm to see how many of us buzzards keep circling this fourm, waiting for an update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today Thanos will start gathering all the infinity stones 

This journey took 10 yrs for Thanos. The mind stone is still not reveled ?

OMG Poweramp V3 beta is the mind stone. Cuz it's driving us mad and playing with our MINDS ?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sylvo said:

Today Thanos will start gathering all the infinity stones 

This journey took 10 yrs for Thanos. The mind stone is still not reveled ?

OMG Poweramp V3 beta is the mind stone. Cuz it's driving us mad and playing with our MINDS ?

 

 

And when V4 comes out Thanos will get it.

Infinity war part 2 releases on 2019.

That mean we all r screwed ( v4 in 2019)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stable version has just been released in the other universe 

List of changes

-stability improvement 

-dark skin mode added with oled support 

-minor bug fixes for andoid 8.2 users

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Icarus said:

is there any same replies that make sense here

Not really. But if I get bored I might remove all the pointless bump posts that are just wasting space.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it does seem a lot of bumping and wasteful postings ive seen more than all week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the Gods which i'm praying is not listening to me? I want v3 beta update! Now! ?

If you peel a banana, did the banana feel the pain or being hurt? Hmmmmm?! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, utahman1971 said:

There is no waking needed at all, if you just followed the download page for it, like Andre gave the link but it is same link to download the apk. That will send you an email of a new update. Why ....blah blah blah blah blah? What bothers me, and not trying to be like the other gripers, but if it is put in the download page exactly last second of the last day of this month, just before May on the dot, then that is not really the same time as other countries are not on the same time zone. So basically, that just sucks doing that. If you don't mind me saying. My point is that it could be released any time but I think Max is just setting it at a specific time, and not caring at all, if we all want it sooner. Just to keep seeing this forum going the way it is. Just to play with us all. Starting to think he shelved it like a year ago, and liked seeing the forum like this.

I am subscribed, email after email, waiting.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, stop spamming this post. Spam won't make max release the beta now. Instead of spamming? Why don't you guys watch Avengers or wait for World Cup?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

There is no waking needed at all, if you just followed the download page for it, like Andre gave the link but it is same link to download the apk. That will send you an email of a new update. Why ....blah blah blah blah blah? What bothers me, and not trying to be like the other gripers, but if it is put in the download page exactly last second of the last day of this month, just before May on the dot, then that is not really the same time as other countries are not on the same time zone. So basically, that just sucks doing that. If you don't mind me saying. My point is that it could be released any time but I think Max is just setting it at a specific time, and not caring at all, if we all want it sooner. Just to keep seeing this forum going the way it is. Just to play with us all. Starting to think he shelved it like a year ago, and liked seeing the forum like this.

Thats what I'm saying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...