Jump to content

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy sh*t, this is next level stuff, as usual Poweramp is leaps and bound above the competition. This interface looks AMAZING, it's innovative and unique yet it looks completely functional and even more usable than anything I've seen before. This is what everyone will try to copy moving forward with Android music players, no wonder he kept it a secret for so long.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MRK17 said:

Holy sh*t, this is next level stuff, as usual Poweramp is leaps and bound above the competition. This interface looks AMAZING, it's innovative and unique yet it looks completely functional and even more usable than anything I've seen before. This is what everyone will try to copy moving forward with Android music players, no wonder he kept it a secret for so long.

What do I have from a music player who looks good?

Nothing, absolutely nothing!

The part is to play music.

Someone here does not understand the purpose of a music player.

Take a screenshot of the surface and become happy.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SynekPablo said:

What do I have from a music player who looks good?

Nothing, absolutely nothing!

The part is to play music.

Someone here does not understand the purpose of a music player.

Take a screenshot of the surface and become happy.

 

Yeppers, who cares what the player looks like, sound is all that matters

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Stevieex23 said:

About halfway through April anyone have any new exciting news to share?

Poweramp V3 will come when aliens come to Earth and prove to us that the Earth is flat. If they got Poweramp V3 on board maybe they will share to us

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 4:30 PM, Keerah said:

Oh this is sooo TRUE!

SOUND + usability! Thats all we need.
Poweramp's usability has already been of very good level.
 just want my HTC 10's HIRES output to be stable! (i currently can barely use it)
Thats all! 

Love

Just don't update to Oreo.  High Res will be be gone after that.  At least I can skip songs again without worrying about crashes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Icarus said:

nice try being unlocked, but 90 pct note users it does lock up, even the moderator agrees.

Don't misquote me. A few users have reported this issue, with some versions of Oreo. Not sure where you got a 90% figure from.

Andre

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stevieex23 said:

About halfway through April anyone have any new exciting news to share?

Well the weather has picked up a bit, was lovely and sunny yesterday after a few weeks of cold and damp here...

;)

Andre

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Well the weather has picked up a bit, was lovely and sunny yesterday after a few weeks of cold and damp here...

;)

Andre

It was just 80° yesterday now it's back to 30-40° and might snow here in NY lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

im sorry no offense MAX working on it, it seems there ARE many new issues arisen after OREO, and it seems too much is on his plate now. YES its half through april and sadly may not even be released probably until JUNE at this rate. so our battles continue ferry rigging installations that work for a while, then stops, rinse repeat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Icarus said:

im sorry no offense MAX working on it, it seems there ARE many new issues arisen after OREO, and it seems too much is on his plate now. YES its half through april and sadly may not even be released probably until JUNE at this rate. so our battles continue ferry rigging installations that work for a while, then stops, rinse repeat.

Would be utterly unfortunate if that's the case...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Icarus said:

im sorry no offense MAX working on it, it seems there ARE many new issues arisen after OREO, and it seems too much is on his plate now. YES its half through april and sadly may not even be released probably until JUNE at this rate. so our battles continue ferry rigging installations that work for a while, then stops, rinse repeat.

Android p will release soon...u never release this app.........try to build a strong team....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • andrewilley locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...