I use shuffle all songs when listening to 'songs'.

When I choose to listen to my streams,shuffle changes,which tbh is a good thing.

But when I switch back to song list shuffle is still the same as for streams.

Would be nice for shuffle to switch back like it switches for streams.

Once changed, the Shuffle mode will stick on that setting until you change it again - either manually, or by using the Shuffle/Play icons at the top of a Library listing.

Any type of Category that contains only a limited amount of songs rather than the whole Library - such as Playlists, Most Played, Top Rated, Streams, etc - clearly can't have 'All Songs' as its Shuffle order (as the category doesn't have access to the whole library content) so it will revert to shuffling songs within that Category instead. That's by design.

If you want to go back to listing to everything shuffled again later, just open the 'All Songs' Library list and tap the Shuffle icon at the top of the screen.

Andre

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Once changed, the Shuffle mode will stick on that setting until you change it again - either manually, or by using the Shuffle/Play icons at the top of a Library listing.

Any type of Category that contains only a limited amount of songs rather than the whole Library - such as Playlists, Most Played, Top Rated, Streams, etc - clearly can't have 'All Songs' as its Shuffle order (as the category doesn't have access to the whole library content) so it will revert to shuffling songs within that Category instead. That's by design.

If you want to go back to listing to everything shuffled again later, just open the 'All Songs' Library list and tap the Shuffle icon at the top of the screen.

Andre

I understand all that and it's fine but was hoping that shuffle could be remembered and switched automatically back to what it was,just like choosing 'streams' gets switched automatically.

And if I wanted a different shuffle I'd manually change it.

6 minutes ago, MystaMagoo said:

I understand all that and it's fine but was hoping that shuffle could be remembered and switched automatically back to what it was,just like choosing 'streams' gets switched automatically.

So you want each playlist and library category to remember the shuffle function from each one separately? Seems like an extremely unusual and limited request. 

5 hours ago, MystaMagoo said:

You did. You can't expect 'All Songs' shuffling to be compatible with your choosing to play a radio station.

But as I said, when you decide to stop listening to the radio stream you would need to select a new song from somewhere anyway - and it's pretty easy to go straight to the All Songs list and tap 'Shuffle'.

Andre