Poweramp Equalizer builds 897-898

maxmp

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.equalizer

Build 898:

• improved Advanced Player Tracking mode
  • improved DVC for Samsungs @ Android 11
  • translations updates
  • bug fixes and stability improvements

NOTE: recent YouTube Music (4.13.51) stopped to advertise its Audio Session completely 
YouTube Music 4.17.51 is fixed and works well with Equalizer.

NEW: browser based adb tool https://powerampapp.com/webadb/

Edited by maxmp

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cross flashed my LG G7 to Android 10 today and both Poweramp and Poweramp equalizer have been working perfectly so far, but I do have a repeated question about the equalizer:

Any plans to implement reverb on the equalizer app? I shouldn't trust my memory but I think I remember seeing a message somewhere that on android 9, the version I was at the time, things wouldn't work good, but what now about android 10? 

Also damn thanks to my shitty currency the app is quite expensive, I might take a while to buy it. It will be the most expensive app I have ever bought XD

@ScarletNeko

1 hour ago, ScarletNeko said:

Any plans to implement reverb on the equalizer app? I shouldn't trust my memory but I think I remember seeing a message somewhere that on android 9, the version I was at the time, things wouldn't work good, but what now about android 10? 

We were discussing it there https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/20189-Poweramp-equalizer-builds-886-893/?do=findComment&comment=93828

@Mayuri You don't want it to apply to "whole" system, as equalization applied to the audio session, and for example each notification plays sound in own short living session. Setting up and tearing down equalization for a session is not that fast and produces artifacts/delay.

Previously (and still possible on some devices/ROMs) it was possible to apply equalization to global output. Now it's deprecated, or doesn't properly work, or reserved to the system (for example, on Pixels 5 Google runs own effects on global output).

What is planned: in "Advanced Player Tracking" mode it will be possible to add any app from list of installed apps, and Equalizer will try to track and apply equalization for the app.

@Someguyonline it didn't allow purchase until Play beta build was greenlighted (and Play delays that). It does work now. MX Player works with the default settings in MX Player and Equalizer in Advanced Player Tracking mode, but this was tested on last Play player build. Previous/modified builds were not tested.

@Pankajk5 the pricing hasn't been "tuned" per country yet. That will be done shortly. It's $2.00 now. Per country pricing is "tuned" now.