Poweramp Equalizer builds 897-898

maxmp

@andrewilley i also found solutions after digging and doing some research into comments section... in this section.. If u highlight steps of doing this adb command to grant DUMP permission at post then it would be easier for every one so that nobody has to dig deeper into comment section

Edited by aman2_man

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, aman2_man said:

@Someguyonline look like i need computer with adb command to do it  i will try it via computer🤔

Yeah, but you can also do it via another phone. You need an USB OTG adapter and USB data cable. there's an app ADB OTG on Play Store which lets a mobile acts as an ADB host, and you can just enable USB debugging on the target mobile. And then use the app.  https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/20189-Poweramp-equalizer-builds-886-893/?do=findComment&comment=92002

10 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@supra107 Sure. This is one time payment as for Poweramp player and it will be carried over all future Equalizer builds.

@Pankajk5 do you mean for the Advanced Tracking Mode? You need to activate it once, the mode is enabled immediately when you check Enable Player Tracking switch.

@maxmp yes. This happens with me multiple times and enabling and disabling notification Listener in Advanced Tracking mode does work for me instantly.

Screenshot_20210128-020547.jpg

@Someguyonline no Advanced Player Tracking label in Audio Info means notification listener has not been started (blocked by system or due to some other issue). If possible, try to toggle APT toggle once and immediately do a Developer Options / Bug Report / Full Report (in few minutes notification appears allowing then sending the log, please send to gpmaxmpz@gmail.com). Alternatively please dump a log from Equalizer app via Settings / Get Support / Send Log, though this won't show related system messages.

For MIUI I also would recommend long pressing the Equalizer icon, enabling Autostart, Battery saver - No restrictions.

I just force stopped PEQ, and APT works again now (APT label appears). It detected YT Vanced and EQ knobs/presets, everything works now. As for notification listener, I don't think YouTube app posts a notification in pip mode/or in foreground mode. It only posts it if the phone is locked/the app is in background (no PIP).

>For MIUI I also would recommend long pressing the Equalizer icon, enabling Autostart, Battery saver - No restrictions.

Yeah did that. And do you still need logcat? 

Screenshot_2021-01-28-05-54-20-700_com.maxmpz.equalizer.jpg

Imma send the bug report soon. And on MIUI12 AFAIK, "Take bug report" option is missing from dev options, so I just didabout phone > all specs > spam clicked on cpu info, and it automatically generated a bug report, didn't allow me to choose "full report/interactive report", it just automatically started generating it.

Thanks for the logs.

For OP one I can see entry:

OnePlusAppBootManager: forbid to to bind notification listener service: Intent { act=android.service.notification.NotificationListenerService cmp=com.maxmpz.equalizer/.eq.PeqNotificationListener (has extras) }

I will try to investigate what is OnePlusAppBootManager and why it doesn't block anything for my OnePluses (though I test on 7P/8P).

As for log from Redmi, I can see following:

01-27 23:47:33.942  1000  1225  2330 D ProcessManager: skip restart com.maxmpz.equalizer because this device is a lowmemory device!

The Autostart + disabled battery optimizer for the Poweramp Equalizer should help with this.

13 hours ago, maxmp said:

Thanks for the logs.

For OP one I can see entry:

OnePlusAppBootManager: forbid to to bind notification listener service: Intent { act=android.service.notification.NotificationListenerService cmp=com.maxmpz.equalizer/.eq.PeqNotificationListener (has extras) }

I will try to investigate what is OnePlusAppBootManager and why it doesn't block anything for my OnePluses (though I test on 7P/8P).

As for log from Redmi, I can see following:

01-27 23:47:33.942  1000  1225  2330 D ProcessManager: skip restart com.maxmpz.equalizer because this device is a lowmemory device!

The Autostart + disabled battery optimizer for the Poweramp Equalizer should help with this.

@maxmp Are you suspecting for one plus there is some issue or optimization required for this app ?

Edited by Pankajk5

21 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@Pankajk5 I couldn't reproduce this on my OnePluses, but I recommend long pressing Poweramp Equalizer icon / Info / Battery optimization / Don't optimize. Then toggle Enable Player Tracking in Equalizer or reboot phone.

@maxmp Disabling battery optimization did help for me not to enable or disable notification Listener but  I couldn't make YouTube working with it . YouTube vanced works after it sends the notification in the notification bar.

Hi all , so I've updated to the latest version ( paid version ) and when listening via Bluetooth if I skip back half a song I get a loud crackle sound not every time , also I played a song and it sounded distorted , played it again straight away and it was ok  !! Force stopped this app and tried without and everything is ok ! Sounded like bad distortion for a split second , can't afford my buds+ to get damaged by this so I've stopped using P.A eq until next update , maybe just me that's noticed it  ....... 

16 minutes ago, Edgie70 said:

Did it again last night , put yt music on and skipped through a song and there it was , sh*t me up tbh , loud distorted crackle !! Doesn't do it at all using stock equalizer .

Sounds like audio artifact. Enable these two toggles for YouTube music Vanced. 

IMG_20210130_214223.jpg