Poweramp Build 799 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, D3Seeker said:

Anyone else notice how even with the buffer set to huge it skips a few seconds of song every now and then?

Nope. I used to get skips all the time on V2, but it's incredibly rare (not sure if it's even happened once) with V3.

On 10/13/2018 at 9:07 AM, pauldamo said:

have you gone to settings/look and feel/skin, and allowed pro buttons?

oh yes ,there is an option. I didn't notice.thank you.

Also is there some problem of loading album art of certain songs from Poweramp. I have error of getting album art sometimes.

Regards, Gokul

I have the problem that my Moshi USB adapter is detected under OpenSL's HD as a USB DAC but there is no sound. 

Under audio track, The Moshi USB adapter is recognized as a wired headset and plays Music. 

Why Poweramp cannot accept the Moshi USB as a USB DAC?

Poweramp recognizes the Moshi as a USB DAC but does not play any music about it. 

Neutron does this without problems and as a USB DAC the sound is much better. 

I am on Android 8.1

Huawei Mate RS Porsche

18 hours ago, Gokulvn111 said:

oh yes ,there is an option. I didn't notice.thank you.

Also is there some problem of loading album art of certain songs from Poweramp. I have error of getting album art sometimes.

Regards, Gokul

the 3 dot menu on the side of the song or album choose album art,

Is there an issue with playlist shuffle cancelling out after Bluetooth automatically pauses on disconnect?

I'll have Poweramp set to shuffle a playlist. My car Bluetooth will pause Poweramp when I turn it off and then Auto resume after I start it up again but instead of continuing to shuffle the playlist, it just starts playing from the beginning of the playlist, requiring me to take out my phone and tell it to shuffle again

4 hours ago, Craid said:

Whenever a song ends, the app l stops on that song and doesn't proceed to the next song.

The irony is that this has been a requested feature by some users for many years now - but only as an option of course. Someone PM'd me asking about when it would happen only a few days ago in fact.

Andre

20 hours ago, mr_space said:

Mostly, with some flac and m4a. I prefer aac to mp3 but my car radio doesn't support it. Never a problem when I rip myself with xld, every format...

Thnx, I don't have a mac. XLD and Cdex (the program I use) both use LAME mp3 encoder, which does support gapless. In theory there shouldn't be a difference. Maybe it has to do with the speed of the SD card, but I also have a class10 card. (Samsung Evo + 256 GB micro SD class 10). 

Can you share 2 gapless files with me through PM, so I can check it's behaviour on my phone?

Thnx for your effort.    

Hello!

I've tested this issue with build 797 and 799, had not paid it any attention whether it existed before or not.

When connected to my car, the track counter (let's say x) is always x + 1 in the album. The issue persists throughout my media library and it is apparent on files with correct track number and album track count metadata as well.

Example: Song #1 playing from album (folder structure) with 9 tracks. The car will display 2/9 instead of 1/9 and on the 9th song it'll fail to display anything as 10/9 does not exist.

Can provide photos if needed.

I have this bug where high resolution audio suddenly stops working on my phone, I didn't change any settings, it just suddenly stops working after inactivity and removing my headphones. After plugging in my headphones again high resolution audio output doesn't output any audio. Using goggle play music seems to output audio just fine. 

The only fix i can find is by removing the headphone jack and restarting my phone, which is cumbersome when I am traveling as turning the phone on and off requires battery power consumption. 

I hope this bug doesn't make it's way to the final version of Poweramp V3.

Phone: Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL, Chipset: Qualcomm SD 625

Archived