Poweramp Build 799 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 7OH said:

Can someone  tell How to do "Long swype at end" to switch category/folder on main screen? cannot do this trick.

found in help that swipe left/right in list do go to upper folder - this nice.

As far as I know, you need to be at the end of an album for example, like track 10/10 then swipe left and it will switch to the next album.

14 minutes ago, djdarko said:

As far as I know, you need to be at the end of an album for example, like track 10/10 then swipe left and it will switch to the next album.

If i will be at end of album - simple swype do next album now.

SO - there is not ability to switch to next folder\playlist ??

Why ???? Why use swype down to do action, that already used on simple touch ? Where is logic ? )))

On 10/13/2018 at 10:40 PM, djdarko said:

Nope. I used to get skips all the time on V2, but it's incredibly rare (not sure if it's even happened once) with V3.

Than definitely a strange load issue with my phone. The Verizon S7 has been odd and laggy after the oreo update (mine has at least)

After the last update, the sound began to stutter during autorun playback when Bluetooth devices are connected (2 different), while the sound is much louder than it should be. To eliminate it need to turn off the application (such as a cross in the status bar) and start again. A bug does not appear every time, but through time, did not notice the systematics. Previously, this was not.

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (e5823), last avalible stock software ver. Android 7.1.1

Thank.

/После последнего обновления стал заикаться звук при автозапуске воспроизведения при подключении блютуз устройств (2 различных), при этом звук гораздо громче, чем должен быть. Для устранения нужно выключить приложение (например крестиком в строке состояния) и запустить снова. Проявляется баг не каждый раз, а через раз, систематики не заметил. Раньше такого не было.

Спасибо./

11 hours ago, 7OH said:

SO - there is not ability to switch to next folder\playlist ??

As someone else said, this can only be done using gestures when you are at the end (or start) of the current list.

To do this at other times, you need to enable regular five-button playback controls in Settings > Look and Feel > Skins

Andre

4 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

As someone else said, this can only be done using gestures when you are at the end (or start) of the current list.

To do this at other times, you need to enable regular five-button playback controls in Settings > Look and Feel > Skins

Andre

Thanks.

Sad - very sad. It's a crutch. Not understand why Max break perfect logic of old UI.

(Жаль, но это очередной костыль - зачем было ломать отличную логику 2-й версии ?)

7 hours ago, pycukwho said:

After the last update, the sound began to stutter during autorun playback when Bluetooth devices are connected (2 different), while the sound is much louder than it should be. To eliminate it need to turn off the application (such as a cross in the status bar) and start again. A bug does not appear every time, but through time, did not notice the systematics. Previously, this was not.

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact (e5823), last avalible stock software ver. Android 7.1.1

Thank.

/После последнего обновления стал заикаться звук при автозапуске воспроизведения при подключении блютуз устройств (2 различных), при этом звук гораздо громче, чем должен быть. Для устранения нужно выключить приложение (например крестиком в строке состояния) и запустить снова. Проявляется баг не каждый раз, а через раз, систематики не заметил. Раньше такого не было.

Спасибо./

IN "DEVELOPER OPTIONS" test to disable "ABSOLUTE VOLUME"

using this player on an android box, with an usb air mouse, but iv noticed in folder mode horizontal grid, you cannot use the mouse buttons to scroll with or select, only the pointer function works, not sure if i have to tick something in settings within app, or that's just the way it is, only this app iv noticed allows folder grid that horizontal..perfect except for the mouse control.

I'm tried latest beta build v799 rc on android pie 9.0 (Syberia OS) for redmi note 4 mido, hi-res output with direct hd is show up and can be used. So i test to plug headset and play any song with direct hd frequency range 96khz to 192khz. But when i played hi-res song, audio isn't out from headset although i already max the volume. Volume show 2 output when using direct hd, normal sound icon and cast sound icon both of that is linked each other for volume. But still no sound, already try to configure another config is still  same.

Last try is to disable dvc, and sound is out but audio output is drop to 16 bit 48khz, not play hi-res audio. From where this issue come from ?

On oreo build is fine with direct hd anyway

6 hours ago, Tip-top said:

What for !? This is a player for high-quality sound

I hope too ... to waste time on these things when there are still some adjustments, and other improvements to the audio sector could happen, it would seem stupid. why use Poweramp to listen to youtube with an infamous quality ... listen to youtube and that's it!

8 hours ago, djdarko said:

Can you link to any examples of High Quality on YouTube? I thought everything was transcoded to 128kbps.

NEW songs (probably since they started trying to roll out their new audio service) are popping up at 320mbps. I checked one new song by P.O.D. - "Listening For The Silence" and it is definately 320mbps. I recorded the stream to check and immediately deleted, of course... Note that there was no difference in quality from 480p to 1080p but I didn't check any other qualities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKMrGbh9Hm8

I frequently check the quality of stuff I download and I've checked streaming services before to see what they're really dishing out. Sometimes Artists put low quality music on streaming services but you can purchase the better quality through amazon, itunes, etc.

I logged into Spotify Australia once using a VPN to listen to the last Bliss N Eso album a day before it came out in the US and I noticed there were no ads and I suspected the quality was low. So I recorded a sample and it was 128mbps. The next day I checked US spotify and it was 320mbps. So it looks like certain countries get lower quality music but no ads. =}

3 hours ago, Absinthequ said:

NEW songs (probably since they started trying to roll out their new audio service) are popping up at 320mbps. I checked one new song by P.O.D. - "Listening For The Silence" and it is definately 320mbps. I recorded the stream to check and immediately deleted, of course... Note that there was no difference in quality from 480p to 1080p but I didn't check any other qualities.

Nope!

Capture d'écran 2018-10-19 04.13.09.jpg

Archived