Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

Oh, and I found another small bug with visualization. You know I'm a huge fan of Milkdrop, I've played and tripped with it since the days of Winamp on Windows XP. Anyway, it seems certain parts of the visualization aren't rendered properly if HD mode is selected. I notice it a lot with some presets I imported from my pc, on the built in ones is very noticeable in some such as Blur Mix 3,the superscope or whatever it's called is not rendered properly as you can see.

Screenshot_20180811-125018.jpg

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

отвратительно! Испортили проигрыватель. Не интарфейс, а мусорка. Самый удобный и интуитивно понятный интерфейс в версиях альфа (700-709). Минус 10 баллов!

Hi,

I really like the new design, great work. 

But i personally miss the star rating system. I prefer organizing my music in more than 2 categories. 

So I would really appreciate a setting to use star based rating instead of like/unlike 

Thanks you

P.s. On Xperia Z2 the design bugs, like othet Users already posted 

7 hours ago, KUSOsan said:

Works on my V20. If I have it on Hires output then the volume overlay doesn't show up when using the volume buttons but the volume changes. If I do the drop down menu then you can see it change. If it's on any other output then volume overlay shows up properly and works regardless on mine

Capture+_2018-08-11-00-20-54.png

Do you mind showing me your exact settings in a screenshot?

I think the best option is to make the version 709 basic. A familiar, user-friendly interface, the ability for third-party developers to write skins. Yes, and works in it without any problems. I consider the new interface to be unsuccessful and inconvenient, plus many errors and inconveniences with the library. I propose to put a vote in the head for it.

I have a problem. Even though i am using bluetooth headphones (Bose Soundsport Free) or a wireless Bluetooth speaker (JBL Flip 4), the Speaker output is active instead of the Bluetooth output. I can't activate the Bluetooth output. None of the output plugins that support Bluetooth are active while i am using a Bluetooth device. I am using an OnePlus 3T with Android 8.0. I am really enjoying the v3 version, but this is bugging me. Please fix this. Screenshot_20180811-140644.thumb.jpg.3a1a70e9fc926cea772579a900ce3e5a.jpgScreenshot_20180811-140635.thumb.jpg.ac48305cf098db74d3a7f055f08fa40a.jpg

22 minutes ago, Tip-top said:

I think the best option is to make the version 709 basic. A familiar, user-friendly interface, the ability for third-party developers to write skins. Yes, and works in it without any problems. I consider the new interface to be unsuccessful and inconvenient, plus many errors and inconveniences with the library. I propose to put a vote in the head for it.

No vote is going to happen as he 709 in itself is a complete build for people havung different views against the current UI. Feel free to use the 709 as it itself is a complete build 

5 hours ago, Laszlo52 said:

I have Poweramp beta build-793. I would like the part below the album cover not to pick up the cover color. Black should remain its background color. Is this possible? If not, then such a setting would be good.

2018-08-11 08.29.54.png

10 hours ago, Mr_SeLeNiO said:

Settings>Background>Background Intensity to 0% 

10 hours ago, Mr_SeLeNiO said:

for me it stays black

try to scroll back in posts, there are lots of posts that are constantly asking the same and are already answered

Hi, nice beta, I just found a bug with the headset ( I dont know if is my phone or the app) but the sound and the new skin is superb!!

I have a Mi4c with miui8 (android 7.0). My headset is the xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD. So the problem comes with the mid button of the headset. I can play the music for 20-30mins with no problems but when I pause or dobleclick in the mide button of the Hybrid pro, after that, something happens and the phone start to get really really hot (and of course the battery start to drain really fast).

The only solution for me is to not touch the mid button of the headset or just disable in Poweramp settings the "respond to buttons" option. ( I tried with different options in the wired head set (single press etc) with no lucky.

I dont know what happens but this is a conflict with Miui and Poweramp

Genre Handling Bug;

Seems to be a problem with delimiter handling in Genre tags (great that PA supports multiple Genre's in the tags!). As it is now a single "/" as in "Pop/Rock" is treated as a delimiter. What happen is PA treats "Pop/Rock" as 2 Genres - "Pop" and "Rock", but it is a single Genre "Pop/Rock". I believe that "//" or ";" are what should be treated as delimiters between multiple Genre's.

Can we get a better file explorer or and easier way to add folders to Playlists? At the moment, if we go to folders section, we will see all the sub folders, but we can't select and entire folder to add it to a playlist.

Example:

I have 2 folders, with sub-folders.

-Folder A

-Sub-folder 1

-Sub-folder 2

-Folder B

-Sub-folder 3

If I go to the Folders section, it will display the sub-folder, but not the entire folders. It would be nice to have some way to select folders with sub-folders, so we can easily play them or add them to the playlist.

Thanks for the update and keep up the good work,

Other have reported these but wanted to add my voice:

• Sort order is not retained after closing the app
  • Shuffle within playlists does not seem to work
  • Different display options for Artist/Album would be appreciated. Displaying on top of the album art is not ideal. Part of me sort of like the retro-future look of the the black boxes of text on top of the art, but a larger part of me finds it annoying.
  • Some find the album display with the duplicated album art inefficient. I do not- often when I create a playlist I create an album out of it for use on a multitude of devices. I retain the original album art for each track even within the newly created album, so I appreciate being able to see the original album art on each track.  This is a favorite feature of mine, especially in the player ui. Most apps won't display album art per track, Poweramp does. I'd hate to lose this.

I really appreciate all of the work that went into this new version- you should add a donate option so we can show our appreciation! I have two music players I use on my home PC and I pay (a lot!) for both. I don't see why it should be any different with Poweramp.

Archived