Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

2 hours ago, Mr_SeLeNiO said:

@maxmp Can you make this collapsible please? thanks.

EDIT: or better yet, put it as an additional icon in the bar at bottom.

2018-08-10 12.13.03.png

U do realize that u can remove that thing entirely, do u? Just set top visualization panel transparency

Screenshot_Poweramp_20180810-195437.png

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, XDownix said:

Do not pay attention to the song i listen ...( nobody really listen to them anymore i think ...) so yeah this is one of my propositions

By the way love the new update ... well i would love it more if an update to get it translated is released that woild be more than awesome 

Omg its very bad update, I'm using Poweramp for a 4 years i think, and its the most awful update, you change everything about the app that i love, and the search engine not working well, and i don't want to change song by gesture and i cannot turn it off, 

I am using this App for about 6-7 years now, but at the moment I consider switching to another app...

This udpate literally took away every reason to use it.
The folder view has to be in hierarchic structure, or it is totally worthless!
Furthermore, I am using the App on my Galaxy S7 in splitscreen mode in my car, with Google Maps on the other 2/3 of the screen. I don't think this will be possible with the new oversized UI.

Really, right now Power Amp is barely usable for me.

4 minutes ago, sandbass said:

I am using this App for about 6-7 years now, but at the moment I consider switching to another app...

This udpate literally took away every reason to use it.
The folder view has to be in hierarchic structure, or it is totally worthless!
Furthermore, I am using the App on my Galaxy S7 in splitscreen mode in my car, with Google Maps on the other 2/3 of the screen. I don't think this will be possible with the new oversized UI.

Really, right now Power Amp is barely usable for me.

You can switch to a hierarchical view in the options for the Library, then restarting the app. There are plenty of posts here how to do that. The interface is a bit of a letdown for me too, but let's hope with the feedback people are offering here it will be improved.

That is what I did, but it still shows me all the subfolders - this is pretty much unusable, since all my music is saved as "<Artist>/<Album>/Track.xxx"

It is displayed like that:
<Artist 1>
<Album 1>
<Album 2>
<Artist 2>
<Album 1> 

etc.

Archived