Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, lukekarts said:

Ok so one major issue I have (device - Samsung Galaxy S8, latest version of Oreo) is that audio skips a lot via Bluetooth, which was not there in the old beta version.

Skips for me too when I'm running. Not casual walking though.

18 minutes ago, Mr_SeLeNiO said:

for me it stays black

Found the issue. When u have "Background Details" set to 0 Solid Color....and then set Intensity to 0, it still changes colors, sometimes it changes to all white and the buttons kinda vanish. I rest the page to default settings then just set Intensity to 0, now it stays black. Thanks!

The only thing I'm having issues with, is the lock screen.

I would like to show the previous track button/icon, you can show it if you slide slightly down the widget however that gesture is also used to unlock my phone (Nokia 6, Oreo 8.1), so I can't use it.

YTYbRBF.png

I haven't found anything about it in settings, so how can I always show the previous track button in the lock screen?

P.S.: Thanks for your hard work Max.

Glad to see that there are updates for this app. Have been a satisfied user for a long time. Couple of comments.

Took a while to figure out which "List Options" the "Folder Hierarchy" checkbox was hidden in. This is the only way I can navigate a large music collection with many weird categorizations - some organized by "record label", some "artist/band/sub-project", some "weird-genre-noones-ever-heard-of", making folder trees is the way to roll for this.

Disappointed that the Folder.jpg graphic no longer works - having spent a lot of time creating category specific folder art files when this function existed, (definitely feels like a downgrade, please bring back this functionality).

Would also really like to see an option to turn off the transition animations, they make the app feel sluggish to me - one of the reasons I've stuck with this player is the snappiness of response.

edit to add : Device Google Pixel

8 hours ago, Elbi14 said:

Everything fine here

Screenshot_20180811-022517.png

Maybe substratum theme layer?

Yes.. Thank you. Although I did not have any overlays for Poweramp itself, but when I disabled and uninstalled all the Substratum overlays, Poweramp didn't crash anymore... Thanks again. 

5 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

Works fine for me on my s7 edge. People can keep blaming the app but really it is either your ROM you are using or the device not working with it.

Works on my V20. If I have it on Hires output then the volume overlay doesn't show up when using the volume buttons but the volume changes. If I do the drop down menu then you can see it change. If it's on any other output then volume overlay shows up properly and works regardless on mine

Capture+_2018-08-11-00-20-54.png

1 hour ago, Abaddon Ormuz said:

The only thing I'm having issues with, is the lock screen.

I would like to show the previous track button/icon, you can show it if you slide slightly down the widget however that gesture is also used to unlock my phone (Nokia 6, Oreo 8.1), so I can't use it.

YTYbRBF.png

I haven't found anything about it in settings, so how can I always show the previous track button in the lock screen?

P.S.: Thanks for your hard work Max.

Tap and drag down on the Poweramp notification to expand. Read something about Google only allowing 3 buttons on a regular unexpanded notification for some reason on Oreo. Think clever man said he was talking with Max about an option to remove the 'X' button and replace it with the rewind/previous button or an option to change it like that.

Loving the search button being on front page at the bottom of screen and it finally brings up keyboard automatically ?

So far everything is working fine on my V20 aside from a few minor issues and the aforementioned universal issues like split screen view, etc.

16 hours ago, cristi.neagu said:

That's normal. The option is in Settings->Audio->Audio Focus->Permanent audio focus change.

Even with the setting turned off it still happens. I think it's something to do with LG phones and their DAC. Exiting the game immediately resumes the audio from Poweramp (and it wasn't paused).

Todo bien con la actualización, la verdad me gusto mucho, pero el único problema que no me gusta para nada, no se si se dieron cuenta de los demas, pero con esta actualización gasta mucha batería, de lo cual en versiones anteriores, no gastaba casi nada, ese es mi problema. Espero areglen eso en versiones posteriores

21 minutes ago, Kishimorto said:

Is the hierarchy folder view gone or is there a new way to set it up?

In "List Options"  there's a check box for "Folders Hierarchy." ("List Options" is under the Library view, via the menu at the top right.)

Archived