maxmp

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, maxmp said:

RC Build 799:
• 799: fixed Stop
• 799: swapped Artist <-> Album labels
• 799: fixed crash due to bad zoom (Android 9.0)
• 799: Album Art downloading logic update

Wow back to back update thank you so much for your hard work

maxmp Hi Max.

I am translating using crowdin's translation project, Language file is outdated because language project is not built at 798 or 799

but there are places that I can not translate (newly added points). Please add it.

example: Look and Feel-"Hide Status Bar", Notifications-"Show Previous Track Action(<<)", Player UI-"Rating Type" "Show Track Counter", Audio-Output-"Experimental" etc.

6 hours ago, pauzak said:

no hierarchy preserved, everythings unballanced, cant browse through folders like we used to.....  (like, do I really have to scroll up 1000 songs to get back one folder?).

Did you bother to actually look at the app before ranting? Folders Hierarchy display is still available via the Library Categories list (just as in PA v2, it's optional - choose whichever mode you prefer). 

Andre

16 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Did you bother to actually look at the app before ranting? Folders Hierarchy display is still available via the Library Categories list (just as in PA v2, it's optional - choose whichever mode you prefer). 

Andre

He also said that he has to scroll up 1000 songs to get back one folder. Now I don't use the folder views but couldn't he just swipe left/right to get back to the previous folder instead of pressing that button at the very top?

19 minutes ago, nooblit said:

appreciate the update, but still having the folder hierarchy sorting issue. still no option or way to have them set alphabetically.

This bug only occurs in Folders Hierarchy mode by the way, in list format Folders mode the sorting is correct.

Andre

3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

This bug only occurs in Folders Hierarchy mode by the way, in list format Folders mode the sorting is correct.

Andre

Im very much aware of that, but that doesnt matter to me as folder hierarchy is my preferred navigation method and the entire reason i bought this app years ago. I appreciate it but that doesn't fix the issues other users and myself are having.

7 hours ago, pauzak said:

I still think you guys made a huge mistake. changing the original app so drasticly.. it's just absurd. every time I update my 709 build by accident to this piece of **** breaks my nerve right away.. no hierarchy preserved, everythings unballanced, cant browse through folders like we used to.....  (like, do I really have to scroll up 1000 songs to get back one folder?). why couldnt it be just another app version - a separate one? why?! makes no sence.. basically u destroyed our trust on urselves. will never advice to buy this thing to anyone EVER again. was biggest mistake.. you unresponsible devs! ? it feels like you sold the product to some millenium shmucks  or smth. and the spirit of this wonderfull Poweramp is gone. all is lost.. :( you killers...... never coming back to this forum as well. all these tries.. such a waste of time.

dang relax.   you need to take your anxiety pill ;)  

day one already still have problems.   Earlier i got in the car, phone connected to bluetooth started playing last song it was on.   15 secs later it changes from the middle of the song to the first song on the playlist.   

another bug:  answered the phone hung up and then the music didn't come back on.   had to it the play button on the bluetooth controller but the volume was real low.  pulled in the driveway and dug my phone out of the holster and turned the volume up and as soon as i hit the volume button it resumed the volume up all the way where it was supposed to be.  

7 hours ago, Spaceoid said:

Working very well on LineageOS 16. Only the problem with the volume keys also starting the playback while screen is locked and Poweramp is NOT playing persists. Though I still do not know wether it is a problem with Poweramp or LOS, maybe Max can tell me? :) It does not happen with other players like stock LOS player or Pulsar, though.

No ideas on this? :( Sorry for being super annoying, I do not intend that, I just try to understand what is happening as the function is very important for me... :)

Archived