Poweramp Build 799 (Release Candidate)

maxmp

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, maxmp said:

• fixed Send menu item not always visible on some devices

Is this meant to be back in the Player UI context menu, as I can only see it in the Library views?

Also, physical Menu button still not working (Samsung Galaxy Note 3 running Android 6.0.1, and other devices) so I'm still having to play "hunt for the three-dots icon". :)

Andre

5 hours ago, Prekratic said:

@maxmp Can you please restore queue like in Poweramp v2 because in this alpha versions when I selected few songs and start queue, my current song stop playing. I want that song continue playing and when it finish, queue starts. I hope you understand what I mean.

Settings -> Library -> Queue 

Disable 'Start Playing Queue Immediately' 

Hello. I would like you to use the option to change the tags that you want to show on the main screen and on the lock screen. Remove the album and show only the title of the song and the name of the artist. Also let the letters slide, since you do not see the full name sometimes.

It would seem that the ability to basically sort folder hierarchy alphabetically has just completely up and left. Thought something was funky earlier when added new folders to my phone. When i did, they appeared first in the list of folders, despite starting with an h. I also retagged some other files and readded them to my phone, and found that folder literally last even though it started with a d. I cleared all data from the app to see if that would fix it, but now all the folders are jumbled up, and none of the list options affect the order in which they appear, only the tracks within the folders, which makes navigating literally impossible. Am i just not seeing the appropriate option or it's their something wrong with the current release? It only started happening today after updating. Check the attachment to see what I'm talking about. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20181005-043302~01.jpg

8 minutes ago, JoseLoma said:

Hello. I would like you to use the option to change the tags that you want to show on the main screen and on the lock screen. Remove the album and show only the title of the song and the name of the artist. Also let the letters slide, since you do not see the full name sometimes.

+1

@maxmp

7 hours ago, maxmp said:

• Poweramp will try to return to the next track from Queue

Confirmed fixed.

However the queue is still not triggering at the end of the currently playing song when listening to music in Shuffle All Songs mode. Also, the old option to ignore the shuffle setting during queue playback (so as to always play the queue in order) is still missing.

Andre

4 minutes ago, nooblit said:

It would seem that the ability to basically sort folder hierarchy alphabetically has just completely up and left.

Working fine for me. Do you have the Sort Option for Folders Hierarchy set to 'by filename' ?

Andre

5 minutes ago, nooblit said:

It would seem that the ability to basically sort folder hierarchy alphabetically has just completely up and left. Thought something was funky earlier when added new folders to my phone. When i did, they appeared first in the list of folders, despite starting with an h. I also retagged some other files and readded them to my phone, and found that folder literally last even though it started with a d. I cleared all data from the app to see if that would fix it, but now all the folders are jumbled up, and none of the list options affect the order in which they appear, only the tracks within the folders, which makes navigating literally impossible. Am i just not seeing the appropriate option or it's their something wrong with the current release? It only started happening today after updating.

Noticed that too, looks like it lost one level of sorting at parent folder level.

When I renamed one folder it goes on top, instead of being sorted alphabetically like in the previous release. I didn't change folder settings before the upgrade.

3 minutes ago, karry said:

When I renamed one folder it goes on top, instead of being sorted alphabetically like in the previous release. I didn't change folder settings before the upgrade.

Actually I see the same bug too now, it only seems to happen when new content is added. New folders appear at the top of the list rather than correctly in order.

Andre

A couple cover art anomalies seem to have been introduced in 798. Same result with 24 bit on/off.

Note: My albums only use in-folder cover.jpg

Some tracks (from same album) fail to show art:

Screenshot_2018-10-05-00-11-47.thumb.png.407150ec1e8729e88799aaefbdb30b93.png

Some (from same album) show the art opaque:

Screenshot_2018-10-05-00-15-26.thumb.png.3240439e238b398ee87bae7b1d08278d.png

Sometimes when choosing a song and playing it through the library, the correct song will play, but the UI at the bottom shows that another song is played. Fx clicking on "Disillusion - Back to times of Splendor" makes the song play, but the bottom UI shows "Amon Amarth - ... and Soon the World Will Cease to Be". If this bottom bar is clicked (to go back to the main UI), the currently playing song will stop and instead it will play a different one, which seems to depend on how the original song was chosen. Fx if I choose the song in the Artist-->Album view, the first song of that album plays.

Pressing the back button repeatedly will go back to the main UI and correct song though, and will not stop playback.

8 minutes ago, JoseLoma said:

Noises and clicks are heard in most songs. Especially when phone notifications arrive.

Have you tried changing the Settings > Audio > Output mode, or increasing the buffer size in the detailed settings page for that output device?

Andre

thanks two of my problems was fixed in this update.. added sort by time played, and it now return to the list after playing the queue.. thanks Dev.

but please let us disable the delete option just like in v2

and one other problem when the "shuffle all" is enable it ignores the queue, please fix that.. i already mention that last time..

Archived