Marshall - Dark Retro Gold/Metal Poweramp V3 Skin

It's been for a while to make new skeuomorphic design skin for new Poweramp v3 like old skins were. 

I had to do some effort with 9-patch backgrounds for proper animation, responsive graphic to look good on different screen sizes and now its done. 

With some probability there can be mistakes and there will definitely be wishes, so I will be glad to hear your ideas and your feedback.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ducktamine.Poweramp.v3.skins.marshall

My old skins for Poweramp v2 will be updated soon.

m.jpg

Nice! This is the closest I have seen so far to the type of 'stylish' PA v3 metal-skin I have been looking for. The deck player rectangle buttons and main UI is retro-cool, but I would

have loved 'standard/default buttons' (play, rewind etc) in gold metal in the main UI and artist+title beneath the album-picture (though it would have gone against the retro-idea).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chubby Doughnut said:

Is it just me or does the seek bar not work? 

Not just you, it doesn't work while music is playing, works fine when music is stopped, but it works ok  on both playing/stopped in his other skins so probably just a bug he will no doubt fix in an update, hadn't noticed till you mentioned it

• 4 months later...
On 6/24/2019 at 5:23 PM, Ducktamine said:

It's been for a while to make new skeuomorphic design skin for new Poweramp v3 like old skins were. 

I had to do some effort with 9-patch backgrounds for proper animation, responsive graphic to look good on different screen sizes and now its done. 

With some probability there can be mistakes and there will definitely be wishes, so I will be glad to hear your ideas and your feedback.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ducktamine.Poweramp.v3.skins.marshall

My old skins for Poweramp v2 will be updated soon.

m.jpg

Loved the level of detail. The color options is just so impressive... Bought and rocking...!!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just bought this skin and expected to see just the same as retro black and retro metallic skins. 

But as you can see from the screenshots, the playback controls look way too small for the rest of the screen. 

I'm not sure if the issue is partly with my Xperia 1 as it has tall 4k screen with 21:9 aspect ratio, but neither retro black or retro metallic skins have this issue. 

So for the time being i asked for a refund in play store, but i would love to go back and bought it again soon as this bug has been fixed. 

Screenshot_20210301-142520.png

Screenshot_20210301-142542.png

On 3/1/2021 at 7:17 PM, MotleyG said:

This is a 3rd party skin, last updated in June 2019. I haven't seen anything from the developer recently, but you can try the request through Google. It is not from Poweramp though.

@Ducktamine 

Yeah I know, i posted on here because I thought it was easier to share screen shots of the issue rather than trying to explain it on Google play. 

I just find it interesting how both the retro black (in picture) and retro metallic skins don't have this issue, but this one has it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived