I'm looking for a skin with a seekbar like the one in the image below. It jas the simple seekbar running through the center of the static waveseek bar. 

The screenshot is of Andrew G.'s Poweramp v3 skin minimalist dark skin. It's a nice skin but, it hasn't been updated since July 5, 2020. 

Other newer skins that are still being maintained are really nice but the only thing keeping me from switching over is the seekbar. So, I'm hoping skin devs can add this seekbar to their skins.

Thank you.

1640130862750.jpg

Edited by fyourself
Attaching image

On 1/5/2022 at 2:02 PM, flyingdutchman said:

@fyourself i can add this to yaps but i really dislike the position in your screenshot. In yaps it would be centered vrtically behind the play buttons.

That would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to recreate a similar seekbar with yaps but didn't mave much luck. I really like the vast portfolio of customization your skin has to offer, and adding tbis seekbar would be a huge plus.

In regard to the position of it, what exactly do you mean by "centred vertically behind the play buttons"? (I know it sounds straight forward but just wanted clarification (i.e. do u mean the entire waveseek+seekbar or just 1 or the other, etc.))

I like the positioning of the the waveseek in relation to the play buttons as shown in the screenshot. The play buttons don't obscure very much of the waveseek (even less so when playing) and don't cover any of the actual seekbar either. This makes seeking easy and provides a visual it as ur doing so (via the static waveseek) as the buttons don't get in the way.

I should mention, in the screenshot, the song was paused at the 0:56 mark (song is 3:14 long). I did so to show what the lapsed part of the waveseek + seekbar look like.

Anyways, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my request and am excited to see what you'll come up with. 

I think the request was for the thin horizontal seekbar to run right through the centreline of a static waveseek area. Personally, I don't think there's really enough space on most displays to do this without it looking very cramped and making it hard to use the controls.

Andre

On 1/13/2022 at 2:33 AM, andrewilley said:

I think the request was for the thin horizontal seekbar to run right through the centreline of a static waveseek area. Personally, I don't think there's really enough space on most displays to do this without it looking very cramped and making it hard to use the controls.

Andre

My device (used in screenshot from 1st post) is a Samsung Galaxy S5 G900W8. I'll attach a screenshot of my device's screen specs (courtesy of @flyingdutchman).

Screenshot_2021-02-12-12-02-14.png