Poweramp Build 814

maxmp

4 hours ago, Themagni said:

There are no working buttons that let a playlist play.

At the top of any Playlist that you are currently viewing, the header area includes both a Shuffle icon and a regular Play icon. Or personally I just tap on any song within the list and it will start playing from there onward.

Andre

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Fabricio said:

Poweramp saved the playlist. Now Poweramp shows only the playlist name (but it is empty).

You haven't changed or removed your SD Card at any point have you? That would cause PA to believe that all of the songs it previously saw have been deleted, which would remove them from any internally-created playlist.

Andre

Hello, thank you for making such a wonderful and useful application in my life! I would like to make a suggestion of something I would definitely like to have: support song lyrics in .lrc files, ie synchronized lyrics. Many applications already have this support, however Poweramp does, and this is annoying because I have tags with .lrc letters and I can not follow them correctly

On 12/12/2018 at 8:44 AM, maxmp said:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Build 814:
• translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
• bug fixes and stability improvements

Build 813:
• Always Keep Notification option now works when headset disconnected
• support for some ROM variants on old Samsung devices
• for 4x1, 4x2 widgets album art becomes larger when Album Art Shadow is disabled, Background or/and Shadow Opacity is set to 0 (depending on background style)
• widget Title, Other text, Repeat/Shuffle options
• 4x1, 2x2 widgets can be resized to a smaller size now
• musixMatch (if installed) is shown for lyrics
• translation updates - big thanks to all our Crowdin translators!
• Lock Screen / Direct Unlock option (depends on device lockscreen options)
• BT commands ignored for 3sec. after connection
• fixed Huawei notification colorization
• other bug fixes

Album merging is missing.

There should be a option to merge albums of same name as earlier

Hi. In the last update, the scrobbling doesn't work, I have the official app lastFm, in the image looks, in Poweramp a song is played, but lastFm stays in another.

Another thing, is possible add the option of select song as ringtone?

Asus zenfone 3 max Oreo 8.1

Thanks.

Screenshot_20181217-142839.jpg

1 hour ago, Ravi Krishnan said:

There should be a option to merge albums of same name as earlier

That was a big area of complaint before, as songs were getting merged together just because they have the same Album Title (e.g. "Greatest Hits"). Now it also requires the Track Artist name to be identical for PA to consider two tracks to be part of the same album. Or better still, use the Album Artist tag to state that a track is considered part of the same album.

This is happening again.  Now on build 814 and different tracks, but same phone, etc.  Did not notice it since build 808.

"Build 807.  LG G7.  Wrong selection shown as playing.  Was listening to Herbie Hancock, but system said I was listening to U2.  See full screen shot."

Unfortunately, it's not possible to activate Play auto-update for these devices (as they have very high build number - e.g. 860588, which is greater than e.g. 814). That was really-ill suggestion to use such build number from Intel/Google at the time. v3 still works OK on those Intel devices.

@TheDoc what exactly do you dislike so much about it?

@Noetsi stops or pauses? Any (error) messages?

Please @maxmp merge your 2 styles to get ride of those black boxes. In your alternative displaying, you get those boxes semi transparent quite well.

I just can't use the alternative display because it reduce to much the album art.

Pitty, as I like to have names at bottom in browsers as in the alternative layout.

Screenshot_20181129-002804.png

Screenshot_20181129-002735.png

4 hours ago, Deathrone said:

Hi. In the last update, the scrobbling doesn't work, I have the official app lastFm, in the image looks, in Poweramp a song is played, but lastFm stays in another.

Did you enable Last.FM scrobbling in Poweramp? If so, disable it as Last.FM is capable of receiving standard (though obsolete and probably to be killed by next Androids) track intents.

3 hours ago, Noetsi said:

Build 814 suddenly not playing entire album.  Stops after each song.  LG G7.

I am getting the same problem. Poweramp just closes itself at the end of songs randomly while the screen is off. When you reopen the app it'll be stopped at the start of the next song. I use Poweramp daily and noticed this issue as soon as this build was released. 

Axon 7

10 hours ago, Menelas said:

Please @maxmp merge your 2 styles to get ride of those black boxes. In your alternative displaying, you get those boxes semi transparent quite well.

Is this skinnable ? If yes Is there a skin that combines non-alternative-layout with transparent or semi-transparent background for display of artist and album ?

Edit: Okay, it is skinnable, "Dark default skin" by "Ultimate Designs" with the following settings does the trick :

"Alternative Layout" = disabled

"(Transparency) Buttons and labels on play screen" = "Semi transparent"

"App Background" = "Blur (default)"

1118201892524.jpg

1118201892853.jpg

Has the "Play Filtered" function when playing from the search tab been removed from v3 ?

In v2 I could search for every song with a certain keyword in the search tab and when I first chose a song it asked me if I wanted to "play all" or "play filtered" (play only through the songs that were found using the search function). I can't seem to find this feature in v3 as it just plays through all my songs and not only the ones that I searched for, even if I choose the "Shuffle songs" (not shuffle all) mode.

So for example if I search for "cat" in the search tab, I would want to be able to play through all the songs that have the word "cat" in them, directly from the search tab and without first needing to put them in my queue (something that was possible in v2).

Thanks a lot for your help !

Archived