Poweramp V3 Sample Skin EN/RU

RznNike

Build from sources: 11 September 2018

"Sample Skin" with additional features. For version 795+ only. Tested on version 796.
My work: compilation, RU locale, black version.
Original sources: https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/tree/master/poweramp_skin_sdk/poweramp_skin_sample
Changelog: https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/commits/master

Download light version: com.Poweramp.v3.sampleskin_11Sep2018_EN+RU.apk

Download dark version: com.Poweramp.v3.sampleskinblack_11Sep2018_BLACK_EN+RU.apk

Old topic (archived)https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/14897-Poweramp-v3-skin-free-795/733771679_.thumb.jpg.3d0d4010c3fe0d8ecba4be836135a9a3.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

This looks interesting:

image.png

I wonder if the old-style linear-line progress bar could be superimposed over the new style dynamic seek bar, giving you the best features of both versions (Max said both types can now be used in the same skin). That would be excellent!

Andre

On this screen looks nice, but on my Huawei P10 maybe screen not so big - buttons cover progress - looks no so nice.

But idea is super.

Can bottom has fixed height ? (with album art fit what will left)

10 hours ago, djdarko said:

The "divided waveseek" and "statik seekbar" don't seem to work correctly if combined together, not sure if that was a bug or intentional.

Right, it would be better the waveseek to show only the top part and not "mirrored" at all. The lower part is covering the info of the meta which is quite annoying in 3 different phones. By the way, I am talking about the aternative black layout. Lastly, the static seekbar overlaps the play/pause button. I requested if possible to allow option for PRO buttons in the aternative black layout. That would be super!

Screenshot_20180916-124206.jpg

28 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

Right, it would be better the waveseek to show only the top part and not "mirrored" at all. The lower part is covering the info of the meta which is quite annoying in 3 different phones. By the way, I am talking about the aternative black layout. Lastly, the static seekbar overlaps the play/pause button. I requested if possible to allow option for PRO buttons in the aternative black layout. That would be super!

I meant this, when combining Statik Seekbar and Divided Waveseek options, the Statik option changes the look of the bars, but doesn't actually enable a statik seekbar:

photostudio_1537074957647.thumb.png.7ded09dc3018542a9104ef94451321d6.png

photostudio_1537074663717.thumb.png.7b51592eb010d13557a822fd0a2e4557.png

@djdarko got it. It might be intentional as having wave seekbar enabled with static, the former will override the latter. Anyway, still a good idea so we can have options to choose from. But I am really hoping options for the aternative black layout as it is the only skin with the separate title/song info, not on top of the album art. @RznNike

On 9/15/2018 at 7:09 AM, RznNike said:

Build from sources: 11 September 2018

"Sample Skin" with additional features. For version 795+ only. Tested on version 796.
My work: compilation, RU locale, black version.
Original sources: https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/tree/master/poweramp_skin_sdk/poweramp_skin_sample
Changelog: https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi/commits/master

Download light version: com.Poweramp.v3.sampleskin_11Sep2018_EN+RU.apk

Download dark version: com.Poweramp.v3.sampleskinblack_11Sep2018_BLACK_EN+RU.apk

Old topic (archived)https://forum.powerampapp.com/topic/14897-Poweramp-v3-skin-free-795/733771679_.thumb.jpg.3d0d4010c3fe0d8ecba4be836135a9a3.jpg

it would be cool if you did the standard V3 waveseek w/out pro buttons, but not have the tags covering the album art, also having the artwork squared off would be cool too.

On 9/16/2018 at 12:45 AM, invaderzim said:

Screenshot_20180916-124206.jpg

Nice skin :). Thank you for your creation. THIS^^^ Definitely a MUST! Cut the length of the waveseek. Remove any mirroring.

Simple but good! 

I just want to ask 2 things:

-Can you add an option to change the colour of the buttons for "Visualisation", "Timer", "Repeat" and "Shuffle" options? Because with the colours of some album art, they stay very imperceptible.

-Can't you add customization options for the Library? 

It would also be very good if you could change the background of the info regarding the name of the song, album, and artist, and the thumbs buttons. It's very dark. 

Thanks 

Thank you for this skin, i like the wording out of cover... And would love square covers in library as normal LP or CD, tehey are created and design by artist square... just in case is possible.

Just a small request. Can you add waveseek bar to alternative black skin? Its only in saple one.

Goo job!

23 minutes ago, Zumby said:

Thank you for this skin, i like the wording out of cover... And would love square covers in library as normal LP or CD, tehey are created and design by artist square... just in case is possible.

Just a small request. Can you add waveseek bar to alternative black skin? Its only in saple one.

Goo job!

Agree! They included the option for square art on the non-alternate layout. It would be great if they could combine that art with the alternate text layout and seekbar.

Screenshot_20180922-141838.thumb.png.4a96d08b82ca12828c6ef34bec30eb78.png

Archived