Poweramp
RznNike

Poweramp V3 Sample Skin EN/RU

3 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

I don't visit the forum since I don't understand the language. I am only following you haha.

I just took a look. From what I can tell he hasn't update it.

I really want to use this skin. I really want the text off of the covers. But It shrinks the cover art way too much so I just can't use it.. This is what original looks, like and what it looks like with this skin:

Screenshot_20181027-102742.thumb.png.a5d43a899b56120056a72a44f86ca854.pngScreenshot_20181027-102642.thumb.png.c9323278d4a3e1233bae7b51b6d090d4.png

I know there is constraints, can there be something like this:

Screenshot_20181027-102642.thumb.jpg.d3c41fa47355da719f2e93d090b32918.jpg

@maxmpIs it possible to update these themes with the changes in the themes of the example, and put them in a form on the site.

@maxmp @RznNike If instead of Divided waveseek, it's a good option to use the static waveseek + Seekbar option, or if we have option in the sample skin, we can choose between these two modes.

@maxmpIs it possible to publish a theme with this feature. The sample skin layer is very good, but if the static waveseek + seekbar in the sample skin alternative layout is placed in the top theme, the best theme for the current version is created or you can have a transparent feature Put the navbars in the second theme to complete this theme. Because of this, I will choose the first theme, and if this is completed, I will definitely use the second theme.