Poweramp
mgwerner

HOW TONTURN OFF VISUALIZATION???

please just tell me how to turn off this .....

I'm searching since weeks, but can't find it in settings, maybe because I use some incomplete translation?

thx a lot!

mICHael

On the main player page.

Look below the left side of the album art.

You see   IIIII    five lines? Tap that button, it has the option to turn it off.

1972080351_powerampvisualoffscreenshot.thumb.png.42e5a2b69d080b466bedc29622143b28.png

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

?

but why the **** not in Settings/Visualisation???

?

Edited by mgwerner
error

Cheers djdarko

Searching everywhere couldn't find it.. 

Easy once you know how,but shouldn't it be in the 'Visualisation'  settings?! 

I must admit I think it would make sense to have the same on/off  option within the Visualisation Settings menu too.

Andre

Yes, it very well should be:  it's a setting.  It should be opt in.  And tapping the song should work the same in "full screen" as in "fade" as in "no visualization" , instead of behaving differently depending on the visualization setting.

I completely agree, this is poor application design. There also needs to be an option to turn the visualizations off within the visualizations menu. 

Thank you for guiding us there!

On 12/26/2018 at 8:43 PM, Husker991 said:

I completely agree, this is poor application design. There also needs to be an option to turn the visualizations off within the visualizations menu. 

Thank you for guiding us there!

I agree, add the option in setting and the option "Nothing" as first preset.

If someone needs to search for help, this shows that the current option is not very intuitive.

59 minutes ago, Travis90x said:

If someone needs to search for help, this shows that the current option is not very intuitive.

Now, that's a tough requirement. I'd settle for a manual.

This is the single most annoying thing about the new version. Twice now I have accidentally enabled visualization and spent the next 10 minutes going crazy trying to just SEE WHAT I'M DOING! there should be a n item in the visualization settings to switch this off until switched back on at the same place!!! 😤😤😤

7 hours ago, PatM said:

This is the single most annoying thing about the new version. Twice now I have accidentally enabled visualization and spent the next 10 minutes going crazy trying to just SEE WHAT I'M DOING! there should be a n item in the visualization settings to switch this off until switched back on at the same place!!! 😤😤😤

Not quite sure why it took your ten minutes to tap the Visualisation icon again to turn it back off, but yes I do agree that if you don't ever want visualisations then it's pointless and possibly accident-prone to have the icon on the player screen at all. Maybe the Visualisations menu should not only have an Disable/Enable/FullScreen control, but also a tickbox under it to control whether the same switch should be duplicated as an icon on the player screen at all.

Andre

3 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

In my $yaps$ skin you can hide the 4 buttons. I myself never use them so no need to see them

That would be a bit of a sledgehammer to crack a nut though. My myself, I don't happen to use either the Visualisation icon or the Repeat icon, however I do use the Sleep Timer and the Shuffle icon all the time.

Andre