Visualization & button issues in Android TV

FrosT2k5

The recent versions of Poweramp works best in android tv, it's the best music player for android TV so thanks for that :)

But there is issue with visualization on TV, when I turn on full screen visualization and press "OK" key or any other key, the visualization doesn't fade and controls doesn't come back. To solve this I have to use mouse and press once with mouse and turn off visualization. And another issue with TV is with the forward or backword of music, we can't forward a track (by 5seconds or something) by pressing those fordward and backward button, coz that button isn't pressable directly. It can be pressed with only a mouse. And that's it, rest all is awesome af. Thank you soo much 🙂

Here's a photo - 

https://telegra.ph/Poweramp-tv-visualizer-issue-10-27

Edit: even the pause button doesn't work on tv. I'd love if you fix that 

The logic at play here is that full-screen visualisations are not meant to be interrupted/faded by external key events. So for example they shouldn't fade if you press the volume keys, or use the next/prev/fast-forward/rewind buttons on a Headset/Bluetooth device, etc. I'm guessing that Android TV uses this type of event for its control; you can check this in PA Settings > Headset/Bluetooth > Last Processed Commands.

Andre

On 10/27/2021 at 2:17 PM, andrewilley said:

The logic at play here is that full-screen visualisations are not meant to be interrupted/faded by external key events. So for example they shouldn't fade if you press the volume keys, or use the next/prev/fast-forward/rewind buttons on a Headset/Bluetooth device, etc. I'm guessing that Android TV uses this type of event for its control; you can check this in PA Settings > Headset/Bluetooth > Last Processed Commands.

Andre

Hey Andre, thanks for the reply 

So I did check the last process commands and it's empty. Idk if I did something wrong. Anyways, I do get what you're saying & there's nothing I can do about it?