About Poweramp and Project M visualization functionality

jpmalucao

One day I was researching alternative ways of viewing(milkdrop) the play store and I found Project M, and I stopped to see the presets there, I found some interesting and the app itself works well.

but like most (if not all) apps it worked best based on the volume of the music, and I noticed that some presets are synced to the beat of the music and I liked those presets, so much so that I googled and downloaded and took the Poweramp.

but they are all messed up and didn't work like in Project M, I would even say inferior. I've tried the preview options in Poweramp itself, but it's not the same thing as Project M.

• 2 years later...
On 10/28/2021 at 12:53 PM, jpmalucao said:

One day I was researching alternative ways of viewing(milkdrop) the play store and I found Project M, and I stopped to see the presets there, I found some interesting and the app itself works well.

but like most (if not all) apps it worked best based on the volume of the music, and I noticed that some presets are synced to the beat of the music and I liked those presets, so much so that I googled and downloaded and took the Poweramp.

but they are all messed up and didn't work like in Project M, I would even say inferior. I've tried the preview options in Poweramp itself, but it's not the same thing as Project M.

I noticed the opposite on my devices. At first glance it seems the Poweramp's milk rendering is actually solid, whereas I literally usually have issues with ProjectM's. So far id say very professional to Poweramp Dev