Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mrmahdi said:

@maxmpI have a question to my mind, all the music on my mobile is stored on the sd card. Will the quality of play in this case not decrease? Or should I transfer music from the sd card to my internal memory?

shouldnt matter where the music is.  net drive, internet server, sd card, whatever.  data is data.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:38 PM, Masjan said:

Same here on Xiaomi Mi Note 2

On 8/10/2018 at 1:51 PM, feilla said:

Thanks for the update max. But I face some weird things with hires output. When I plug my earphone with hires output, the music plays through my phone speaker. The other output choice still play music through my earphone tho

My phone : Xiaomi Mi5

ROM : AOSP Extended 5.7

Android ver. : 8.1.0

Poweramp ver. : 793-play (got the update from Play Store)

EDIT : Solved by rebooting my phone, then enable hires ouput on PA without playing any music 

Same with my Mi A1

On 8/10/2018 at 2:51 AM, feilla said:

Thanks for the update max. But I face some weird things with hires output. When I plug my earphone with hires output, the music plays through my phone speaker. The other output choice still play music through my earphone tho

My phone : Xiaomi Mi5

ROM : AOSP Extended 5.7

Android ver. : 8.1.0

Poweramp ver. : 793-play (got the update from Play Store)

EDIT : Solved by rebooting my phone, then enable hires ouput on PA without playing any music 

8 minutes ago, Jedocidershou said:

Same with my Mi A1

it has to do with Hi-Res + DVC compatibility

@maxmp 

I am running oxygen os 5.1.5 on my OnePlus 5.

I have my fingerprint setup on my phone with notification settings as hide sensitive content on lockscreen.

Now when my phone is locked and Poweramp is playing i am unable to change music from my lockscreen.

I have to explicitly unlock my phone in order to access the Poweramp music notification.

This wasn't the case with Poweramp V2

Please see the screenshot attached.

Screenshot_20180824-093537-01.jpeg

1 hour ago, Nishchay said:

@maxmp 

I am running oxygen os 5.1.5 on my OnePlus 5.

I have my fingerprint setup on my phone with notification settings as hide sensitive content on lockscreen.

Now when my phone is locked and Poweramp is playing i am unable to change music from my lockscreen.

I have to explicitly unlock my phone in order to access the Poweramp music notification.

This wasn't the case with Poweramp V2

Please see the screenshot attached.

Screenshot_20180824-093537-01.jpeg

Well Duh! You hid notifications on lock screen. That's why you can't change tracks. It's not a bug, that's how Android works.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:27 PM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-beta-build-792-uni.apk

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Beta:
This Beta is feature complete release. Few things are missing though, like incomplete translations

Changes (from Beta-preview):
• all Library categories, including all the actions
• Dark Skin + per skin options - Pro Buttons, Static Wave Seekbar
• Poweramp can be shown on lockscreen (vs separate lockscreen UI previously)
• support for multiple item selection / actions in all categories, including Search
• new per-artist selectable and downloadable images
• new Low Rated category
• Folders Hierarchy (and many others) category can be enabled via Library menu => List Options
• removed ringtone action / removed per-song equalizer preset assignment
• per-output assigned presets now applied on output change and Poweramp start (previously were applied on each track change as well)
• improved headset button handling for Android 8.0+
• dynamic playlists (e.g. Recently Played, Top Rated, etc.) now can have more than 200 items as in v2
• Lenovo X3 ESS DAC 24bit support
• OpenSL HD Output renamed to OpenSL Hi-Res Output
• settings were reorganized slightly
• landscape layouts added

device-2018-08-10-063828.jpg device-2018-08-10-063936.jpg

device-2018-08-10-064003.jpg device-2018-08-10-064047.jpg

device-2018-08-10-064226.jpg device-2018-08-10-064419.jpg

device-2018-08-10-064454.jpg device-2018-08-10-064709.jpg

Good afternoon and thank you very much, it is the best player.

I REPORT AN ERROR: when I am listening to any song, in 24 bits (HiFi) and I get some notification, for a lapse of 3 or 4 seconds, the song is heard in the headphones and in the telephone speaker, after that time they become to listen only in the headphones.

I have already tried activating and deactivating the No Duck, as well as all the options in the category "Audio Events", without getting it resolved.

It is worth mentioning that in the previous version it worked fine when activating the No duck, now that option does not work.

Redmi Note 4 Global - Last Firmware - CRDROID 8.1 (test same in MIUI 10 Android 7.0) (3 + 32 & SD625)

1 hour ago, MarcachasGro said:

I had the same problem, just that I was left after a notification of the audio from both the speaker and the headset.I solved with these settings..down

Good afternoon and thank you very much, it is the best player.

I REPORT AN ERROR: when I am listening to any song, in 24 bits (HiFi) and I get some notification, for a lapse of 3 or 4 seconds, the song is heard in the headphones and in the telephone speaker, after that time they become to listen only in the headphones.

I have already tried activating and deactivating the No Duck, as well as all the options in the category "Audio Events", without getting it resolved.

It is worth mentioning that in the previous version it worked fine when activating the No duck, now that option does not work.

Redmi Note 4 Global - Last Firmware - CRDROID 8.1 (test same in MIUI 10 Android 7.0) (3 + 32 & SD625)

Screenshot_20180824-194332.png

14 hours ago, BROKEN said:

Well Duh! You hid notifications on lock screen. That's why you can't change tracks. It's not a bug, that's how Android works.

How do you explain the same with Spotify or any other music player for that matter ?

Also , this was not the case with Poweramp V2.

See Spotify screenshot attached with the same security settings i have applied

EDIT / UPDATE : I Reinstalled Poweramp and notification started showing again.

Case closed.

Screenshot_20180825-004500-01.jpeg

Save button for sorting album tracks by track number would be great, too.

Can't see track number on main screen, inside folder or album. On main screen should be for example: 3/10 (track number 3 of 10 track album). 

Thanks in advance. 

13 hours ago, Diego Caceres said:

Hola, note algo, luego de reproducir música por Bluetooth por horas, conecte auriculares y se bajó el volúmen, de manera que al 100% se escuchaba como de un 60% .

Me parece que eso es una función de Android, para evitar dañar tus oidos.

5 hours ago, clubsoda909 said:

On my Galaxy s7 with the latest oreo update, the interface layout glitches and gets unuseable. I also miss track numbers please bring them back! Thank you :)

20180825_142733.jpg

I think it is connected with the German translation. When I switch the language to English all is fine. The text seems to be too long.

I've noticed "prefer in folder images" no longer works. I only see embedded.

Also composers should have the ability to change artist image. I like many people use the composers tag for hip hop producers. So for example when I scroll to Dr. Dre the first thing I see is 2pac artwork, because he produces songs for other artists albums. That's weird.

If you could choose your own image at "genres" that would be nice. Or just a default Poweramp logo. I really don't like how it selects random artist album art.

Xperia z5 compact

Archived