Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this player was almost perfect then I found two big annoyances. I Love the feature to be able to set an artist image, but it does not work for 2 letter artists. So artists like U2, NF or TI you get stuck with a "data not available".  So you have to use whatever default image the player randomly selects.

The 2nd one I can't figure out if there's an option or if it's in the coding for this new version. You don't see the "album artist" tag listed under the album title anymore... For example if I have  "Artist: Linkin Park" and "Album Artist: Mike Shinoda". You used to be able to go the library and click artist: "Linkin Park" and see the "Mike Shinoda" right under the title of the album. Now you don't see that anywhere unless you specifically go into the library and browse by album artist, but then it's separated from artist. Which defeats the point. It's made advanced organizing less advanced now.

Title info over the album art wouldn't be so bad if slightly transparent. But it would be better if below.

A bug: For some reason my main playlist I created on the pc disappeared and would not come back until I resent it to the phone. Same thing happened in my wifes phone. 

This player is almost perfect keep up the good work.

17 hours ago, Arj008 said:

@maxmp can you please provide us an option for disabling track info on album art? I hope many of users would like it. 

That would really help like have a fade effect on the track info cuz it's just annoying when it tries to censor album art??if u know what I mean!

I noticed (I'm on Huawei p20 Pro, Android 8.1) that in the Library/Folders/List Options Poweramp does not remember the selected filtering. I would like the folders to be permanently sorted by the date of the addition, and meanwhile, after the option is closed, the list returns to filter by name.Can you improve this option? Can I save the setting somewhere as default? 

And another thing: the Poweramp widget is inactive ("play" button, next / previous track button, next / previous disc buttons) in the moment when Poweramp is turned off (in my case the process works in the background). It is only when Poweramp is turned on that the widget is activated. In Version 2 I could "control" the program using the widget even when the program was turned off.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. BTW, amazing player, great sound, beautiful intrerface!

Screenshot_20180820-095049.jpg

Widget_PA1.jpg

the same for song.PA dont' remember order filter order track

59 minutes ago, bady48 said:

Ho notato (sono su Huawei p20 Pro, Android 8.1) che nella Libreria / Cartelle / Elenco opzioni Poweramp non ricorda il filtro selezionato. Vorrei che le cartelle fossero ordinate in modo permanente per la data dell'aggiunta, e nel frattempo, dopo che l'opzione è stata chiusa, l'elenco torna a filtrare per nome. Potresti migliorare questa opzione? Posso salvare l'impostazione da qualche parte come predefinito? 

E un'altra cosa: il widget Poweramp è inattivo (pulsante "play", pulsante traccia successiva / precedente, pulsanti disco precedente / precedente) nel momento in cui Poweramp viene disattivato (nel mio caso il processo funziona in background). È solo quando Poweramp è acceso che il widget è attivato. Nella versione 2 potevo "controllare" il programma usando il widget anche quando il programma era spento.

Grazie in anticipo.

PS BTW, incredibile giocatore, ottimo suono, bellissima intrerface!

Hi-Res output HD renamed outgoing OpenSLOpenSL " 

Max, I'm very happy for the new beta, but the hd resolution not working with speaker output only with openSL Es aux ... with 790 worked very well "opensl hd"

"Uscita OpenSL HD rinominata in uscita Hi-Res OpenSL "

Max, sono molto felice per la nuova versione beta, ma la risoluzione hd non funziona con l'altoparlante aux, solo con openSL Es output.... con 790 funzionava molto bene "opensl hd"

I Really like the new UI except for the label over the album covers.

I am wondering WHY the star ratings and individual song eq assignments are removed. Is it impossible for V3 to function with these two features?

This alone makes it impossible for me to use V3 as a daily driver.

The individual song eq assignments are the number one reason I fell in love with PA years ago.

Disappointing after trying out 793 to find these two features removed. Why Why Why?

14 hours ago, bady48 said:

I noticed (I'm on Huawei p20 Pro, Android 8.1) that in the Library/Folders/List Options Poweramp does not remember the selected filtering. I would like the folders to be permanently sorted by the date of the addition, and meanwhile, after the option is closed, the list returns to filter by name.Can you improve this option? Can I save the setting somewhere as default? 

And another thing: the Poweramp widget is inactive ("play" button, next / previous track button, next / previous disc buttons) in the moment when Poweramp is turned off (in my case the process works in the background). It is only when Poweramp is turned on that the widget is activated. In Version 2 I could "control" the program using the widget even when the program was turned off.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. BTW, amazing player, great sound, beautiful intrerface!

Me too. 

Archived