Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

2 minutes ago, #ismo said:

Можно что-нибудь сделать с размером списка?

Hide contents

5b6f3a3c0b15b.png5b6f3a994fb86.png

Огромный список на 4 песни, нет у меня таких проблем со зрением. В том же стоковом плеере хотя бы 7 песен, и ничего, солидно. Аппарат Galaxy A3 (2016), Android 7.0

Про главный экран. Ну эти черные прямоугольные рамочки вокруг названия песни не смотрятся с округленными кнопками внизу. Название песни и исполнителя нельзя обвести округленной рамкой, а не прямоугольной? Или как-то с прозрачностью сделать рамку. Ну некрасиво. Сравните со стоковым плеером Самсунг.

Reveal hidden contents
5b6f3b5109f62.png5b6f3b7171a54.png

Bro, English Please...

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks beautiful, and works wonderfully. I'd say the only issue I've found is the equalizer on a tablet UI doesn't look proper.

With regards to the tablet UI, it would be better if a lot of the buttons and elements were slightly bigger. They're a little small, like the equalizer buttons

Screenshot_20180811-125828.thumb.png.d3de241271411a11600682a6803bc065.png

23 minutes ago, CosmicBoris said:

Don't like new skin at all! Controls too big, seekbar is huge, but I'm always hit pro buttons instead seekbar.

They shouldn't be placed one above another.

I did like the line seek bar from previous versions more than this new one. It doesn't add any new functionality. It just clutters the interface.

5 hours ago, Mr_SeLeNiO said:

whats the Hi-Res audio testing app you are using there?? couldn't find it in Play Store

EDIT: I now see it's for Asus

Yep, It's Asus' audio wizard. Sometimes it can cause distortion when not tuned properly. Reason why when its active, i just use the "Pure" sound mode xD. It can detect high resolution audio output and disables itself. 

5 hours ago, KUSOsan said:

I'll get you one in a bit but all I'm using is the default settings as far as the audio part of it. Only audio stuff I've changed is SOX resampler.

Have you tried any of the other outputs to see if it still does it?

If I turn off DVC it works perfectly. Ofc DVC sounds better on. So I have to turn it off and on to get volume control to work.

Everything is default except for audio.

Thank you for the update Max.  It's great.

I found a few things that are odd.

1.  Transparency % for the panels, etc.   The % is reversed.  Transparency should be 0% - no transparency, and 100% - full transparency.  When I set transparency to 100, the controls lack transparency, or from another point of view, are 100% opaque.  Oops ;)

2.  Visualization full-screen:  The transition from showing the player controls to full-screen visualization happens too soon.  I need a chance to see the screen, and press the buttons before the visualization takes over.  This delay should be configurable.  Keep in mind the target audience - some have visual impairment (not me), and some need time to focus on the content of the screen (me, almost everyone possibly).

Loving the improvements.  Ok.  I was saying Material Design was a waste of time, but I'm liking what I see.  Poweramp definitely feels more modern.  I was wrong.

I might have to spend the night in my car listening to dark/forest psy-trance.  Definitely liking the sound quality.  It's incredible.

On 8/10/2018 at 11:34 AM, Sen Pro said:

I don't happy with this new test version, the app sounds great no change ever made in the sound but I have some questions.

1. Where's the option for hide the notifications bar.

2. The "text in black box" don't look great in album art and in the main screen, also the text is too big, can you put a "text with shadows" or simply put the text below the album art.

3. I don't see the "like" icon in tracks (in the previous version the 5 star shows in songs tracks)

4. The list view is too big even in small option, find a song takes a long time with this view.

4. The "menu bar" and the "visualization menu" don't look great, can you put this menus in a 3 dots icon in somewhere in the screen. (Is very annoying see this menus in the main screen)

_20180810_032011.thumb.JPG.f3d0ffb8ec1416100bbf6a56ba90d55c.JPG

5. The "rounded" album art looks great in the main screen but looks awful in the album view and in the songs tracks.

6. The change album swipe up or down in the main screen don't work anymore? This function works great with the "Pro buttons" in off.

7. Sorry for my poor and bad English.

completely agree. and return to 709. to best interface. (((

example1.thumb.png.ae79da03b461080f058e8a2d72cb8774.png

Suggested option or change:

1. Remove text from album art, remove black dot, leaving only 3 white dots for "info" button.

2. Add slim seekbar to the bottom, make full seekbar opaque or hide it until the slim seekbar is touched.

3. Make the "NINE INCH NAILS/AND ALL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN" text box cycle the Song Title > Artist/Album > Bitrate etc. to time/touch, starting with Song Title for each new track. And maybe add a set of checkbox options in the settings to select what info is cycled.

TEXT BOX INFO:

[X] SONG TITLE
[X] ALBUM TITLE
[O] NEXT SONG
[O] BITRATE
[O] OUTPUT

20 hours ago, KUSOsan said:

Tap and drag down on the Poweramp notification to expand. Read something about Google only allowing 3 buttons on a regular unexpanded notification for some reason on Oreo. Think clever man said he was talking with Max about an option to remove the 'X' button and replace it with the rewind/previous button or an option to change it like that.

Loving the search button being on front page at the bottom of screen and it finally brings up keyboard automatically ?

So far everything is working fine on my V20 aside from a few minor issues and the aforementioned universal issues like split screen view, etc.

So I have to unlock first? ?

If I drag down the notification it shows the button, but it also prompts for password.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ibv2i15eiz48sog/poweramp_792_20180811.mp4

14 minutes ago, YanALC said:

The random feature don't working, in all options the playlist continues the reprodution in the same order.

I could solve this problems and others reinstalling the app. Sorry for my nonsense.

The beta build 793 shows many problems in my Redminote4 (android 7.miui.9.6.2)

1) If a notification appeared When playing hi res audio through headset the audio focus changes and after that the music is played both speaker and headset simultaneously ?.

2) Also the list options is not working properly. It doesn't retain after closing the app. 

There were many other problems but I'm reluctant to use Poweramp now ?? because of the first reason

There is sound distortion when using customized equalizer.  Before I was able to Bass at 70+ percentage without  distortion  now its sound like cracking Bass used limited option and still  has the cracking sound on Bass using headphones or phone speaker is sounding awful. Could you please check it Mr Amp. My divice is a MotoZ force Android 8.0. Screenshot_20180811-210859.thumb.png.2b17facdab453824d247524a99cf88b3.png

27 minutes ago, Userfh said:

There is sound distortion when using customized equalizer.  Before I was able to Bass at 70+ percentage without  distortion  now its sound like cracking Bass used limited option and still  has the cracking sound on Bass using headphones or phone speaker is sounding awful. Could you please check it Mr Amp. My divice is a MotoZ force Android 8.0. Screenshot_20180811-210859.thumb.png.2b17facdab453824d247524a99cf88b3.png

Wow, that seems like a gross amount of bass.  You're cranking the bass, AND you're boosting the low frequencies.

No, I don't see any problem with that.  ;)

I keep the bass and treble controls flat, and rather than boosting the frequencies I want to enhance, I cut the other frequencies.  Gives the same effective boost - with none of the issues associated with boosting a lot.  Sometimes you have to boost, but generally you should make small adjustments.

I like bass and highs, but not at the expense of distortion, artifacts, etc.

The kind of music I listen to is bass-heavy, such as dark psy-trance.  For this, I actually keep my bass flat. A little more bass sounds nicer, but the moment I start hitting the levels you're pushing your bass and EQ, I get horrible distortion and artifacts.  Just tested this myself.  Ugh.  Don't do that!

9 minutes ago, Tristan Young said:

Wow, that seems like a gross amount of bass.  You're cranking the bass, AND you're boosting the low frequencies.

No, I don't see any problem with that.  ;)

I keep the bass and treble controls flat, and rather than boosting the frequencies I want to enhance, I cut the other frequencies.  Gives the same effective boost - with none of the issues associated with boosting a lot.  Sometimes you have to boost, but generally you should make small adjustments.

I like bass and highs, but not at the expense of distortion, artifacts, etc.

True that .. ur poor headphones are just suffering if you listen to hard rock or edm on them at such a setting .. also the 793 release has more pronounced bass or loudness...i felt.. hell i max out at about 60 volume on bass heavy songs coz anything further would mean nothing but pain for the ears and headphones .

Archived