Retro Black skin for Poweramp V3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for your beautiful design. This is my favorite skin so far.
In my opinion, there can be a small change to make this skin better.

I hope to add the option of" alternative layout" (similar to Poweramp's own skin), to put the song name, artist name, and album name below the album. Such as in the small "display" of the playback interface, or just put them below the album cover. And keep them in the middle.
If this makes it more difficult to identify them, you can reduce the height of the lower play button slightly or reduce the size of the cover.
Besides, you can add an opinion to hide the Track menu button. 

In this way, we can enjoy the full album cover. 
Thanks a lot!

Screenshot_2019-07-08-22-05-20-397_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

21 hours ago, Andy_Lee said:

Thank you very much for your beautiful design. This is my favorite skin so far.
In my opinion, there can be a small change to make this skin better.

I hope to add the option of" alternative layout" (similar to Poweramp's own skin), to put the song name, artist name, and album name below the album. Such as in the small "display" of the playback interface, or just put them below the album cover. And keep them in the middle.
If this makes it more difficult to identify them, you can reduce the height of the lower play button slightly or reduce the size of the cover.
Besides, you can add an opinion to hide the Track menu button. 

In this way, we can enjoy the full album cover. 
Thanks a lot!

Screenshot_2019-07-08-22-05-20-397_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

+1 to this idea as well, if it's possible

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I got this skin today and I must say this is amazing hats off to you,

But I have two feature requests

Is it possible to make the song title, rating & three dot menu translucent similar to the below image

And second thing is ability to hide the app icon thank you

Edited by Prosenjit

• 2 months later...

@Ducktamine

Hi I really love this skin but there is a bug which is bothering me since the day I bought this wonderful skin

Every time I turned on visualisation and access equaliser screen track timers (elapsed time & total time) both disappears. If I go to library screen then the timers reappear again and if go to equaliser screen it disappears again 100% reproducible. Here's a video About this

https://youtu.be/uB9zhdN63tQ

Device Redmi note 4, miui 10 global stable, android 7

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you can't use Google Play, then you can't buy anything that can only be purchased from there - including skins. The app developer could agree to build you a special one-off APK version, and sell it to you directly, but that would be their decision of course. Possibly some free APKs might be able to be downloaded manually in that form? Remember that some Fiio devices have very unusual screen aspect ratios, so you may find skins do not look very good on them unless the dev has optimised them accordingly.   

Andre

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Richy said:

I only can use the default color cian. I don't know how to change the colors.

Are you able to get into the skin settings screen? (A quick shortcut is to long-press on the three-lines menu icon in the lower-right corner of the screen).

Andre

• 1 month later...

@Ducktamine

On 28.02.2020 at 18:58, andrewilley said:

Вы можете войти в экран настроек скина? (Быстрый ярлык заключается в длительном нажатии на значок меню из трех строк в правом нижнем углу экрана).

Andre

3/3/2019 в 11:13 утра, Ducktamine сказал:

Ретро Черная кожа для Poweramp V3

Еще одна из моих лучших скинов Poweramp была реинкарнирована для использования с V3.

В дополнение к новой графике, кожа получила несколько акцентных цветов на выбор.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ducktamine.Poweramp.skins.retroblack

retro_black_1.jpgretro_black_2.jpg

retro_black_1.jpg

3/3/2019 в 11:13 утра, Ducktamine сказал:

Ретро Черная кожа для Poweramp V3

Еще одна из моих лучших скинов Poweramp была реинкарнирована для использования с V3.

В дополнение к новой графике, кожа получила несколько акцентных цветов на выбор.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ducktamine.Poweramp.skins.retroblack

retro_black_1.jpgretro_black_2.jpg

retro_black_1.jpg

retro_black_2.jpg

• 4 months later...

Please update the skin there's a serious bug if I tried to change the accent colour Poweramp crashes instantly, to make it work again I have to reinstall the skin. Other options like vintage frame toggle or background texture doesn't have any problems.

Or atleast update your Play Store description that you abandoned the skin

• 1 year later...

Hello, The recent Poweramp update has broken certain visual elements of this skin. Is the developer planning to fix the same ? 

There are many users like me who have voiced the same over at google play reviews. 

14 minutes ago, 4pj4 said:

Hello, The recent Poweramp update has broken certain visual elements of this skin. Is the developer planning to fix the same ? 

There are many users like me who have voiced the same over at google play reviews. 

No recent updates have been posted.

Last update was 

3 July 2019
All his other skins  had their last update mid 2019 apart from

LCARS Trek Poweramp V3 Skin
which ws updated Feb 2021
so I think there is no further development.

Why not contact him:

info@ducktamine.com

19 Burceva Street St. Petersburg 198261 Russia

@MotleyG I was able to add few workarounds for Ductamine skins in the next beta-926. The skins use button attachments which were buggy previously and fixed in recent Poweramp builds, but this is now specifically reverted for unupdated Ducktamine skins. Build 926 also has few other 3rd party skin related fixed for Android 12 where skin resource loading changed a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 8:15 PM, maxmp said:

@4pj4 thanks for the report, fixed again in the next beta.

As a dumb user who knows nothing about coding except that "zeros and ones make cpu go brrrr!" does this skin specific fix add much extra work or bulk to the code? 

I mean this is one of the nicest skins for Poweramp, and unless there is going to be some Poweramp v4 that changes the whole ui again. 

Would it be possible to carry this fix around in foreseeable future?