Poweramp Build 820

maxmp

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, swingzwh said:

Ah, this one hasn't been repaired yet? 

I wouldn't say "repair" as it's not clear whether this is a feature or a bug.

@All: swingzwh speaks about the scrollbar that belongs to the info-Windows that come up when one invokes the 3-dot-buttons.

Screenshot_20190129-142218_Poweramp.jpg

So far everything working perfectly on my device "Galaxy On7 Android 7.1.1" I only noticed some errors in the translation into Brazilian Portuguese. In the second image is well visible, already in the first the abbreviation is poorly made "Lista de reproduç"

Screenshot_20190129-134747.thumb.jpg.ae5ac0a82d2123a50e06854fed613b87.jpg

Screenshot_20190129-134752.jpg

Phone Moto x4 - Android Pie - PA 820

With the 820 build the Folder view by date added no longer works. By date added just sorts by folder name, either ascending or descending of you pick Reverse.

Just wondering if the Recently added - List option "By Album" should list the most recently added albums?

2 hours ago, w3wilkes said:

Just wondering if the Recently added - List option "By Album" should list the most recently added albums?

Setting the sort order to "by Album" should result in whatever list you are viewing being sorted by alphabetical order of album title.

Andre

13 hours ago, blaubär said:

I wouldn't say "repair" as it's not clear whether this is a feature or a bug.

@All: swingzwh speaks about the scrollbar that belongs to the info-Windows that come up when one invokes the 3-dot-buttons.

Screenshot_20190129-142218_Poweramp.jpg

Solution: Leave a little progress bar on the top and bottom of the interface. Don't run to the top and bottom rounded corners. This display problem will be solved!The same is true for other rounded interfaces,You can refer to the list options interface where the progress bar processing scheme! Press these three points, then press the last list option, there is no problem here, you can refer to!ha

001.png

51 minutes ago, AlbatorV said:

Hi, can you explain the new option please ?

" Shuffle Category Songs "

" List header Shuffle button shuffles "All (category) Songs" instead of sub-Albums. Applied to Artists, Album Artists, Genres, Composers"

Shuffle Category Songs shuffle both the songs in the album and the albums. 

If you set "Shuffle Category Songs", then it will shuffle all songs of an artist and ignore the album tag, instead of shuffling one album after the other.

7 hours ago, swingzwh said:

Solution: Leave a little progress bar on the top and bottom of the interface. Don't run to the top and bottom rounded corners.

I think Max said this is an Android-generated scrollbar, not something PA is creating. It's not exactly an earth-shattering problem either way though. :)

Andre

4 hours ago, redlith said:

Is it normal to have a low volume when when dvc is enabled at hi-res and frequency is calibrated to 384khz?

I depends on device/ROM - generally anything can happen (it seems OEMs rarely test their devices with hi-res audio in all possible use cases). For example, some devices can even apply increased volume (e.g. Asus Max Pro m1 applies +12db for just 384khz for unknown reason).

Hello, I use Poweramp via a Fiio BTR3 Bluetooth Amp.

This works great on my Mate RS Porsche design. Since Poweramp 818 the option for FLOAT 32 SAMPLE FORMAT is no longer available.

With this option, the sound sounded better, the basses became more powerful and, all in all, the sound was more dynamic and detailed.

Why was that removed Max?

OpenSL ES Hi-Res Driver 

Variant: Direct PCM 8.24

Output device: Fiio BTR3 Bluetooth Amp

Codec: HWA

819 and 820 seem to have broken my tasker script to skip on double tapping vol+ and vol- on my op6. Crashing PA when trying to skip tracks. Had to roll back to 818 and it works without hiccup. Any insight on why this might be?

Archived