Poweramp Build 816

maxmp

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Madikan said:

But why is this a testing Google Play build and not a public Google Play build ? 

Yes, you're right, I didn't notice this, because I'm a Beta-tester. But when I look at Poweramp in the play store without being logged in I see Build 814.

So it seems 814 had been regarded as a stable version. And now a new testing phase has begun.🛠😀

11302018153633.jpg

Great update, fixed the indicator opacity problem.

On 12/27/2018 at 11:59 PM, djdarko said:

Another great update, I really like the new progress bar.

The indicator seems to blend into some of the backgrounds though, is there any way to fix this?

Also, it would be great if we can hide the android nav bar.

Screenshot_2018-12-27-23-32-43.thumb.png.f251f7afa60f2615e8a2bf051ae375b4.png

I find this problem that a lot of times the song shown in the bottom navigation bar is not the same as the song played. It is there even when the song is changed. Please fix this issue.

And thanks for this app Max! It is simply amazing!

31 minutes ago, Absinthequ said:

Go to "Album Artists" category, then select an Artist then click "All Album Artist Songs". Only "List - Compact" works. No other View option will work. 

Yes, I can confirm that for Samsung S7 Oreo Build 816, but only if you select the view option via list options. Pinch/zoom works.

11302018191658.jpg

1130201819116.jpg

14 minutes ago, misagh97 said:

I reported a lot in any last versions but still there is bug in this parts.  

If only it were the one ... 😂

Don't despair, keep doing the good work ! The developer has to prioritize, so it isn't guaranteed if and when a reported bug is fixed.

4 hours ago, Madikan said:

But why is this a testing Google Play build and not a public Google Play build ?

New builds are often released via these forums and the Google Play beta channel first, to test reliability with a smaller market first. Updates will still appear on the main feed at some point though.

Andre

1 hour ago, Christopher Carmo said:

I've ordered several times and you never add!

I assume you mean you have requested several times? I think synced lyrics may be on the long-term to-do list (possibly via the external API) but I'm not sure quite how high of a priority they will get.

Andre

11 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I assume you mean you have requested several times? I think synced lyrics may be on the long-term to-do list (possibly via the external API) but I'm not sure quite how high of a priority they will get.

Andre

Yes, I'm sorry. I'm not American, so my English is not fluent. I hope they add soon, because it's a simple function, all players have it, but Poweramp does not. I have song lyrics in .lrc files and I want to be able to read them

1 hour ago, Bernardo said:

I don't know if I should post my problem here or in another thread, the problem is that in my device the time buttons and the "next song" bar get spliced. 

My device is Motorola Moto G5 plus and I'm using Android 8.

received_355516565237782.jpeg

@maxmp Indeed, when a long song title needs to be displayed, press play, the text will be enlarged, and then overlap overlap here, pause, the text will shrink, will not cover, please repair!

Archived