Poweramp Build 816

maxmp

5 hours ago, Bernardo said:

the problem is that in my device the time buttons and the "next song" bar get spliced.  

Could you please tell us what build and skin you use and what skin settings you have chosen ?

I tried to reproduce that with S7 Oreo Build 816 and Dark Minimalist Skin, but there the text enlargement worked well.

There was a bugfix regarding a related ( or the same ? ) issue in build 816.

EDIT: got it, build 816 and dark skin, simple seekbar with pro buttons does that !

As other skins work well, this would be an issue with the built in skin.

113120187433.jpg

1131201874614.jpg

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, blaubär said:

Could you please tell us what build and skin you use and what skin settings you have chosen ?

I tried to reproduce that with S7 Oreo Build 816 and Dark Minimalist Skin, but there the text enlargement worked well.

EDIT: got it, build 816 and dark skin, simple seekbar with pro buttons does that !

113120187433.jpg

1131201874614.jpg

Yes, it is that build with the simple seekbar, I hope you could fix it soon.

52 minutes ago, blaubär said:

113120187433.jpg

1131201874614.jpg

I suggest to move the time indicators above the progress bar. There is enough space to do that.

6 hours ago, Bernardo said:

I don't know if I should post my problem here or in another thread, the problem is that in my device the time buttons and the "next song" bar get spliced. 

My device is Motorola Moto G5 plus and I'm using Android 8.

received_355516565237782.jpeg

Same here.

Another small issue. Track labels not aligned correctly.

Great update anyway. Thanks Max.

Screenshot_20181231-152448_1.jpg

@maxmpI got a brilliant idea!!!  Many apps have mini tutorials or guides that pop up showing you or walking you through, new changes or how to use the app on first install or update so you will be guided.   Perhaps max should do that so people can have their hands held to find the options to change the seek bars and stuff since people don't look and find the options before getting mad.  Lots of apps do this now.  I'm not sure the proper term for the hand holding or guide.    I don't really need the hand holding myself but it could be useful to some people.     I hope I explained it well. 

6 minutes ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

Many apps have mini tutorials or guides that pop up showing you or walking you through, new changes or how to use the app on first install or update so you will be guided.

Tap Menu > Help to be shown again the help info that is displayed to new users.

Andre

25 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Tap Menu > Help to be shown again the help info that is displayed to new users.

Andre

I'll look again.   I couldn't remember if it had one.   or if it shows how to revert back to the "old look".  I just looked it doesn't go as far as some apps do and doesn't show the settings in the skin section.   The ones i see alot on some apps are animated to "walk" you through different parts of the app.  Probably a headache to code those. 

21 minutes ago, rojomeansred said:

When I have DVC on audio won't play on Bluetooth connected devices. Only when it's off. Sup, 816? 

That's a known problem, not just for this build. You can deactivate DVC in the output options, so you needn't deactivate it generally.

01201919144.jpg

Would it be possible to have an option to disable the "automatically start queue after current track" option that seems to be permanently activated ?

I would want to be able to have something in my queue but still be able to play an album without the player switching back to my queue after 1 song. I would want to choose when I start my queue again.

Thanks by the way ! Everything is nearly perfect in 816 !

4 hours ago, Madikan said:

I would want to be able to have something in my queue but still be able to play an album without the player switching back to my queue after 1 song.

Max has already said he will re-implement the old "Start Queue After Current List Finishes" option as a few people have asked for it back.

Andre

Using the visualization when buttons are transparent or dimmed (not full screen visualization) sometimes the album tracknumber shows incorrect number for a while. Like 1/154 instead of 1/15. 

I remember that Poweramp v2 had a seekbar on the list view. It would be really nice to have it on v3

Archived