Poweramp Equalizer builds 897-898

maxmp

13 hours ago, Someguyonline said:

Sounds like audio artifact. Enable these two toggles for YouTube music Vanced. 

IMG_20210130_214223.jpg

Ok , done this , still the same but noticed it only does it once when I click back in a track , I just can't risk killing these ear buds , it never did this issue before the update , wish I hadn't paid or updated tbh but when it does it it really sh*ts me up , especially if volume is up !! 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I bought the equaliser app through in app purchase.

However, the advanced Player tracking is not working properly even for newpipe app, let alone Amazon music and youtube vanced.

I have given all necessary permissions through ADB.

It will work for sometime when a new app is identified and then stop. 

Please can you fix this issue. I'm using OnePlus 5T, Oxygen OS 10.0.1 , android 10, not rooted.

On 1/31/2021 at 6:12 PM, Carlos Viana said:

Hello everyone.

Long years using Poweramp, and now using the Equalizer. I bought the license directly inside the app. Is it possible to use that license at my other device?

I bought the license using my Xiaomi Mi Max 3, and also have a Samsung A10 device.

Yes, you can use the license on any device as long as you are signed in with the same Google account which was used to buy the license.

On 2/2/2021 at 3:58 AM, maxmp said:

Build 898:

• improved Advanced Player Tracking mode
  • improved DVC for Samsungs @ Android 11
  • translations updates
  • bug fixes and stability improvements

Yeah, finally it is working properly on YouTube Vanced, Newpipe and other apps. A suggestion, if we could assign presets to specific players for a specific output, it would be better. Let's say assigning Pop to Spotify when using headphones/earphones, and assigning Speaker (Loud) to when using the speaker output. Let us choose. 🤭

Screenshot_2021-02-03-13-18-51-780_com.maxmpz.equalizer.jpg

Edited by Someguyonline
Screenshot

On 02/02/2021 at 3:29 AM, maxmp said:

@Gautam Ram Mohan there are improvements in the next 898 build (to be released shortly), let me know if it will work for you.

Thanks for the quick update. However, the issue still persists

The equaliser app works only with ytmusic app by vanced team and newpipe app. I assume these apps will work even without advanced mode.

Please could you check. It might specific to OnePlus(5T) also. Please let me know if any logs need to be shared

@Gautam Ram Mohan what are the symptoms (does it work sometimes, e.g. right after reboot, or never works, or works until some event, etc.)? YouTube  +Vanced should both work fine with Advanced Player Tracking (please ensure Advanced Player Tracking is enabled and "Advanced Player Tracking" label visible in Audio Info).

I guess it may be related to the OP "Power Manager" which may block equalizer from starting in background.
Long press Poweramp Equalizer icon / App Info / Advanced / Battery optimization / Don't optimize.

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

@Gautam Ram Mohan what are the symptoms (does it work sometimes, e.g. right after reboot, or never works, or works until some event, etc.)? YouTube  +Vanced should both work fine with Advanced Player Tracking (please ensure Advanced Player Tracking is enabled and "Advanced Player Tracking" label visible in Audio Info).

I guess it may be related to the OP "Power Manager" which may block equalizer from starting in background.
Long press Poweramp Equalizer icon / App Info / Advanced / Battery optimization / Don't optimize.

@maxmp It works for some time on all identified apps after force closing the equaliser app. After some time , only yt music and newpipe app work with it. Apps like Amazon music, vanced do not trigger the equaliser.

I have already exempt the equaliser app from battery optimization. Advanced Player tracking is active with all necessary permissions through ADB.

So 1st impression... I like it. (for the 2 minutes I played with it) 

But if it works as advertised and I can add some tweak to my Spotify while in my car and my sound system.. It is worth the $5 the original Power amp was..

More to follow

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Bought the app early today, took a while but I got it, just like Poweramp, worth every cent!

Been using it a lot and it's been working wonderfully on my LG G7 now with cross-flashed Android 10, also with vanced it works flawlessly too. The app seems to be pretty chill about staying on at all times as it always works when I use the apps i have it activated for, without failing. Pretty solid performance. If only google had it's audio shit done right we could maybe have reverb ._.

My posts are becoming repetitive and there's not much to say, it literally Just Work™, lol

21 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Gautam Ram Mohan when it stops working for you, please open Equalizer, long press meta to get Audio Info and check if "Advanced Player Tracking" is there. If it's not, there are some issue with the background starting.

apt-1.png

@maxmp it shows advanced Player tracking. In the below screenshot, it also shows youtube vanced when actually I'm playing Amazon music. Maybe it is the last data it had when it was working.

Screenshot_20210204-221531.jpg

I'm using the pro version and i've enabled ADB 

Unfortunately The app doesn't work properly with YouTube Vanced as it only works sometimes. I close YouTube Vanced, then the open Poweramp equalizer app, I go back to YouTube Vanced, but it doesn't work. 

It is shown that YouTube Vanced is enabled but not Poweramp equalizer does not work. 

How to solve this problem? Please... 

Tested on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android 10 One UI 2.1. 

Edited by Fabricio

Recent YouTube Music (4.13.51) stopped to advertise its Audio Session completely. 
Some users may get newer builds where that behavior changed (Google have multiple different app builds across userbase).

The best way to fix YouTube Music is to upvote the issue here on YTM community: 
https://support.google.com/youtubemusic/thread/93085719?hl=en

Hopefully Google is working on the fix, that's why they disabled that bugged code recently.
Advanced Player Tracking option in the Equalizer helps with the issue as usual.