Poweramp
maxmp

List of Android Devices with Hi-Res Audio Support (Internal DAC)

On 1/15/2017 at 11:35 PM, SynekPablo said:

Hi, 

I am using AXON 7 and Hi-Res support works very fine. It also plays files with 32bit and 192 kHz. 

IMG_20170115_163257.jpg

@SynekPablohi,happen to find your reviews so minute&professional!! my axon 7 had just degrade to andriod 6 from 7,in order to enjoy better sound quality.but then i start to confuse that why the variant display shows 'snapdragon pcm',instead of 'direct hd'(in andriod 7 it was)??i can feel the sound improved now, by the way.

On 7/3/2019 at 6:03 AM, Airwind said:

@SynekPablohi,happen to find your reviews so minute&professional!! my axon 7 had just degrade to andriod 6 from 7,in order to enjoy better sound quality.but then i start to confuse that why the variant display shows 'snapdragon pcm',instead of 'direct hd'(in andriod 7 it was)??i can feel the sound improved now, by the way.

Yes, that's how I perceived it with the sound quality.

The Axon 7 played best with Android 6, and the overall performance of the Axon 7 was best on Android 6.

I think that it is due to the poor implementation of Android 7 and 8 and that in turn have the software developers to borrow.

According to consistent reports, the U.S version has not deteriorated after the upgrades of Android.

There was also another developer team at work.

4 hours ago, SynekPablo said:

Yes, that's how I perceived it with the sound quality.

The Axon 7 played best with Android 6, and the overall performance of the Axon 7 was best on Android 6.

I think that it is due to the poor implementation of Android 7 and 8 and that in turn have the software developers to borrow.

According to consistent reports, the U.S version has not deteriorated after the upgrades of Android.

There was also another developer team at work.

@SynekPablo oh,i see.you must be a kind man.thx for your patient explanation!!

Thank you all for your support!!

Hi Res Audio Works on Poco F1 with Resurrection Remix OS!

And the audio quality is a heck lot better than stock.

Screenshot_20190706-150541_Poweramp.png

22 hours ago, Airwind said:

@SynekPablo oh,i see.you must be a kind man.thx for your patient explanation!!

I am also always happy when I have questions and find someone who wants to help seriously.

Therefore, I behave as I would expect from others.

On 7/7/2019 at 7:06 AM, SynekPablo said:

I am also always happy when I have questions and find someone who wants to help seriously.

Therefore, I behave as I would expect from others.

emmmm

Hiby R6 Pro DAP Android 8.1

Lg G7 ThinQ Android 8.0

Both work in 24 Bit 192KHZ

FiiO X5 3rd Gen, Android 5.1

32/192 working on Headphone Output, Balanced Output, & Line Output... sweet!

Might show up as 16/192 first but you just have to “restore defaults” for the output and it’s all good.

Huawei Mate 10 ALP-L09 (non pro version) running Emui 9.1.0.320 (Android Pie), not rooted phone.

32bit 192khz from 3.5mm audio jack works.

Test conditions:

Huawei Histen sound effects (Huawei's own equaliser for earphone/headphone use) is disabled

Poweramp build 853

Volume steps of 2 clicks up from silent

Enable direct volume control: On

No DVC: On

For some reason, audio on Hi-res output is quieter compared to OpenSL ES output. 

Weirdly on Hi-res output, setting the sample rate at 44.1khz and 176khz, the music speed is faster.  On 48khz, 96khz and 192khz, music is at correct speed.

Preset equalisers with higher bass and treble sound harsh.

Is there a way to get Hi-res audio output to be alittle louder, especially on lower volume; or is that how Poweramp works on Huawei phones with 32bit 192khz audio?