Poweramp Equalizer builds 886-893

maxmp

On 12/11/2020 at 2:33 PM, SamPA said:

@wargnerm For Xiaomi phones you have to give special permissions for USB Debugging.

Develepor Options

USB Debugging > On

USB Debugging (Security Settings) > On

Then run the adb command. No need to turn off MIUI Optimizations.

Thanks, that worked for me too.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/28/2020 at 6:57 PM, SamPA said:

Installed latest version bulld 890 and enabled the Advanced Player Tracking via ADB command. Worked perfectly well in RealMe U1 Phone with Android 9.All the installed players in phone listed under 'Known Players'. But not worked in Xiaomi Redmi Y2 phone....don't know why ? 

Advanced Player Tracking.png

Known Players.png

How to enable DUMP permission?

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Niloy Sarker said:

Sound becomes choppy while screen is off, when Poweramp equalizer activated. Any solve😐

I'd recommend removing battery optimization for Poweramp EQ app and see if it works properly that way.

@Coddy Still choppy.. Disabled battery optimisation.. Not Worked.. And another thing, in youtube vanced, the sound seems a bit slower than video. It can be noticed while watching videos like people talking.. Is it possible to increase synchronizing performane ? Useing device Oppo A12 ( android 9)

On 11/11/2020 at 6:07 AM, maxmp said:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.equalizer

Poweramp Equalizer is an advanced audio processing app based on Poweramp player with many features and options from the original app

Admin Notes / FAQs : Poweramp Equalizer ONLY works on Android 9+ (Android 10+ recommended) as it requires features that were only recently added to Android. Support for external equaliser access needs to have already been implemented by the external audio-playing app - and even if an app supports external equalisation, it may need to be enabled within that player's settings (more info).

Great job!

I installed the equalizer when it was released although I didn't get much use out of it and now I just reinstalled it for use with Spotify and other players.

Premium version purchased.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 12:39 AM, Vanshaj said:

How to enable DUMP permission?

@sethnetFor Xiaomi phones...

Develepor Options

USB Debugging > On

USB Debugging (Security Settings) > On

then

adb devices >

adb shell pm grant com.maxmpz.equalizer android.permission.DUMP

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/27/2021 at 12:05 AM, Niloy Sarker said:

@Coddy Still choppy.. Disabled battery optimisation.. Not Worked.. And another thing, in youtube vanced, the sound seems a bit slower than video. It can be noticed while watching videos like people talking.. Is it possible to increase synchronizing performane ? Useing device Oppo A12 ( android 9)

Hey does DVC work in oppo A12 facing issue and enable absolute volume in developer option instead of disable and toggling changes nothing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All,

I have an iBasso DX300 (runs android 9), I tried running this app and used the Poweramp adb web service to enable the correct permissions but I've had no success (tried youtube vanced/spotify/tidal/qobuz). Anyone with DAPs had any success? 

Thanks

2 hours ago, tamtrum said:

Hi All,

I have an iBasso DX300 (runs android 9), I tried running this app and used the Poweramp adb web service to enable the correct permissions but I've had no success (tried youtube vanced/spotify/tidal/qobuz). Anyone with DAPs had any success? 

Thanks

I have a DX160, but don’t use the EQ app since I rarely use it for streaming. I do have the full version of Poweramp. It works great, although I’d like to see it match the sample rate and frequency eventually.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Meldoon said:

Maybe the listing on the App Store should indicate that this app doesn’t work on DAPs……

@Meldoon Silly question, but why are you using a top of the line DAP built for ultimate local music file playback, for streaming from Amazon? While I don’t discount the fact that you would like PowerampEQ to work, it really does fly against the logic of what the DX300 was designed for. The EQ isn’t going to fix the streaming quality and probably the reason Amazon doesn’t offer their own EQ feature.

18 hours ago, MotleyG said:

@Meldoon Silly question, but why are you using a top of the line DAP built for ultimate local music file playback, for streaming from Amazon? While I don’t discount the fact that you would like PowerampEQ to work, it really does fly against the logic of what the DX300 was designed for. The EQ isn’t going to fix the streaming quality and probably the reason Amazon doesn’t offer their own EQ feature.

I find the Amazon sound quality (HD or Ultra HD) to be fine. Also, the Amazon App does in fact have a five band equalizer. I paid for the Poweramp Equalizer fully expecting it to work and be supported, that was my mistake, apparently.

7 hours ago, Meldoon said:

I paid for the Poweramp Equalizer fully expecting it to work and be supported, that was my mistake, apparently.

No, I would still request the support to fix this issue given your use case.  As a fellow iBasso DAP user I was just curious. This is like driving the Lamborghini to the grocery store though!😋

17.19.4.     Yes,DX300.   Android 9.   Again, it appears to be working, turns on and off with the Equ button, but has zero effect on sound. Volume control works. Under Advanced Player Tracking, DUMP Permission granted, Notification Listener Permission granted, Enable Player Tracking switched on. Under Known Players, Amazon Music on. Enable Audio Processing on.