(FREE) Poweramp v3 skin default dark

Andrew0

3 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Ask the skin author if that is possible. I'd rather like that too in fact, as icons and buttons tend to look nicer with rounded corners, while artwork is better square so you can see all the edges.

Andre

@Andrew0 hope you can (for this particular skin). Andre's response was from the thread below. I also would like to have this feature. Thank you!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Zumby said:

Sorry, i unistalled compelteley the skin and installed the one of the second link you give and now works ok.

The one in Play Store gives the issue.

Thanks for simplicity and square corners!!!

With new PlayStore update of today it came back as in the picture of first post.... Icons not aligned properly.

2 hours ago, zeeya said:

After today's update screen is garbled, unable to use the skin at all. 

Mine also became a big jumbled mess and I can't use Poweramp now (because I can't get into settings to undo the skin).  Here's a screenshot.

Screenshot_20181228-185603.thumb.png.001bef8b061a08d41c64141f46473e0d.png

Can you give us a link to the apk for the last version so I can revert to it and get Poweramp functional again?

3 minutes ago, MadagascarAdam said:

Mine also became a big jumbled mess and I can't use Poweramp now (because I can't get into settings to undo the skin).  Here's a screenshot.

Screenshot_20181228-185603.thumb.png.001bef8b061a08d41c64141f46473e0d.png

Can you give us a link to the apk for the last version so I can revert to it and get Poweramp functional again?

Uninstall the skin which will make Poweramp to go to default skin. 

@invaderzim You are welcome :)

@MadagascarAdam Wow!! Thats a real mess! To fix it do this:

1. Open the App that you downloaded from the store. If you have hidden the icon, please reinstall the skin. Download here

2. Click: Skin Options (see screenshot - Sorry for spanish). 

2009787585_device-2018-12-28-170803copy.thumb.png.91edfe7f7ec69caa877ab90c504e7907.png

3. Select another skin. Please reinstall this skin, apply and tell me if it works.

Regards,
Andres

16 minutes ago, Andrew0 said:

@invaderzim You are welcome :)

@MadagascarAdam Wow!! Thats a real mess! To fix it do this:

1. Open the App that you downloaded from the store. If you have hidden the icon, please reinstall the skin. Download here

2. Click: Skin Options (see screenshot - Sorry for spanish). 

2009787585_device-2018-12-28-170803copy.thumb.png.91edfe7f7ec69caa877ab90c504e7907.png

3. Select another skin. Please reinstall this skin, apply and tell me if it works.

Regards,
Andres

OK, I was able to open the app through the play store link like that, then go to the settings and apply another skin (the original skins that come with the app).  The other skins (originals) work just fine, light or dark.  Every time I apply your skin, it's the same jumbled mess.  I tried the three different layouts (normal, alternative, and bigger art) and it's still a mess.  But at least with your instructions I was able to get the original skin back on so that it's functional again (even if not as nice as your skin was).  I guess I'll have to wait for a a fix on your next update?  Being a free skin, that's OK, but I'll definitely be waiting for your next update, because your skin has been the best v3 skin so far.

9 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

@Andrew0 yeah, broken on my other phone too running on Android 6.0 but the 8.1 is working fine.

Well, my Moto G5 is running Android 8.1 (but the new skin update is all messed up), so it must have something to do with phone model or screen size or something.  You should check your other phone with Android 6.0 and see if it also makes the "alternative layout" album art smaller.  If so, then maybe whatever it is that makes album art (in alternative layout) smaller on some of our phones might also be what caused the jumbling from the new skin update.  And if that's so, maybe that'll get us a step closer to figuring out how to get actual full-size artwork on Poweramp v3 with alternative layout, on all phones, not just some of them.

UPDATE: I did some tests and I'm back to working state:

1. Tapped/Opened the skin settings
  2. Enabled both (Transparency) Navbars and Buttons -- earlier this had no setting due to the new update so I had to re-select what I was last on.

That's it! Layout is Alternative, no issues with Normal either.

46 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

2. Enabled both (Transparency) Navbars and Buttons -- earlier this had no setting due to the new update so I had to re-select what I was last on.

Thanks for the Update.. It must be caused by some internal changes in the naming that I made.. 

3 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Thanks for the tip!  I did that and it definitely worked out for me too!

@blaubär Thats a known issue. Sadly I was not able to fix it yet.

If you are having the problem with the skin all messed up please follow this instructions:

1. Click "Skin settings" from within the skin App (See image 1)
2. Select a value on all pop up options (See image 2)
3. Enjoy and rate :)

device-2018-12-29-105806.thumb.png.e7a6ac34c53cb1028ff8975fd287ee89.png         device-2018-12-29-104849.thumb.png.5df75cc76bfc8dc2a6152225fc5a90c8.png

23 hours ago, invaderzim said:

thanks Mate

4 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I see you created a separate square corners option for cover art and other elements, thank you.

Might it be worth applying that square cover-art selection to the covers within the library views too?

Andre

You are welcome.

Yes, thats on the TODO list :)

Archived