Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

2 hours ago, MataRatos said:

Just to contribute with my experience só far (ASUS ZenFone 3 ZE520kl android 8.0)

If i press the widget, it wont take me to PA

Library search through Artist doesnt work, it does not respond

HD seems to BE working.

When it ends the final song of an album, PA force closes.

I have full paid version. So far, thats what I've noticed.

That one ain't supported yet, clicking the widget from home screen doesn't work for now. The only way you can control music so far is via Notification bar, and going to the music player it self. This is Poweramp 709 is for beta test only, some of the functions aren't "activated" yet. Mine rarely crashes. As for the music library search, It works flawlessly on mine. (Asus ZF3 ZE552KL)

Screenshot_20180506-011052.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, illwafer said:

If you don't like a song, don't give it a thumbs down...delete it from your phone.

I also don't understant the point of this thumbs up/down rating. If i don't like the song - i delete it.

1 hour ago, Draconican said:

That one ain't supported yet, clicking the widget from home screen doesn't work for now. The only way you can control music so far is via Notification bar, and going to the music player it self. This is Poweramp 709 is for beta test only, some of the functions aren't "activated" yet. Mine rarely crashes. As for the music library search, It works flawlessly on mine. (Asus ZF3 ZE552KL)

Screenshot_20180506-011052.png

But can you search the library under Artist? I can browser through Album, for example. But can't through Artist...

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Thanks, see first post though.

Andre

Wakelock Don't even work in Mi A1

But disabling all lockscreen options worked but I don't want it to be a permanent solution

I think this should be addressed either by making the wakelock work or actually fixing it in the next update *no offense ?

2 hours ago, Jason Adkins said:

Can u turn the background black instead of white

Hey man black theme is in the third priority for Max to develop

Atleast be thankful to Max that an update has come(2 yrs) out and he just has little more to fine tune it 

And finally and eventually we will get a stable update

@maxmp

1 hour ago, Sylvo said:

But disabling all lockscreen options worked but I don't want it to be a permanent solution

Did you read the first post as I suggested, specifically the last of the five bullet points? It says Lockscreen is one of the features not yet implemented in this beta release, and that you should not try to turn it on for now on this build. The next line says it will be fine on the final release though, if not before.

Andre

My xiaomi my A1 with oreo 8.0 works well it has off sporadic but nothing serious. Widget in taskbar works and screen lock is also correct. Equalizer at times it returns to default, correct bluetooth, downloading of covers also correct, Open sl HD seems to work correctly since I let myself choose. Start only from the application icon Very nice work 

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Did you read the first post as I suggested, specifically the last of the five bullet points? It says Lockscreen is one of the features not yet implemented in this beta release, and that you should not try to turn it on for now on this build. The next line says it will be fine on the final release though, if not before.

Andre

Hey man

I know about the lockscreen issue.

I was just informing that is this a  device specific or common issue for all 

1 hour ago, Styphoryte said:

Any eta on when the artists section will be functional? And great work so far I'm loving the new design.

Esto todavía no funciona. Parece que para fin de mayo estará disponible o junio. Hay varios pequeños arreglos que solucionar pero esta muy bien. 

1 minute ago, Rams225 said:

Screenshot_20180506-105959.thumb.png.87054c38d936f135e4c399b1368bc27e.pngremove lines between options in settings like in below picture. It gives good look.

Screenshot_20180506-105952.png

This does not seem to be bug reporting but more of personal aesthetic changing to your liking, please wait for final version skins to apply to change the aesthetic of the app, we are mostly testing performance right now to help out with any bugs that have not been fully ironed out yet as we reach closer to full Version 3.0 release

20 minutes ago, Stevieex23 said:

This does not seem to be bug reporting but more of personal aesthetic changing to your liking, please wait for final version skins to apply to change the aesthetic of the app, we are mostly testing performance right now to help out with any bugs that have not been fully ironed out yet as we reach closer to full Version 3.0 release

Will it support themes after release? I like Poweramp HD themes very much. Will that work on this release.?

51 minutes ago, Rams225 said:

Will it support themes after release? I like Poweramp HD themes very much. Will that work on this release.?

Yes themes/skins will be supported in the final release, but apart from a few supplied ones (such as the dark theme being discussed above) you'll need to wait for third-party devs to start making v3 skins.

Andre 

4 hours ago, Styphoryte said:

Any eta on when the artists section will be functional? And great work so far I'm loving the new design.

Hopefully in the next beta, could be as soon as the next couple of weeks. Depends on how much Max wants to fit into that build in one go, or whether he will add stuff back incrementally over a few releases.

Others

Archived