Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

Update looks realy good! thank you max! Poweramp forever! ❤️

The only thing i noticed is that in eq settings the eq on / off button gets hidden under the eq profile selection and you cant use it. It works on landscape though. I use a galaxy s7 exynos on the newest oreo update.

Everything else works for me! Thank you for your hard work ! you da real man max

Edit: Does anyone know why the track numbers are missing? i used them very heavily

Screenshot_20180810-213829_Poweramp.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I've presumed that this was a sock puppet account for a while, but up until how he was just trolling rather than directly abusing other users, so I had no cause to ban him (I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, and hey I don't need the hassle when I'm on vacation). However he has been sending highly obscene messages to me and I believe to other users, so garry_man has joined peter_falk in the bit-bucket and I've removed his messages. I wonder what name he'll come up with next so I can ban him again?

Andre

Enjoy ur vacation but the update has released finally??

23 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I've presumed that this was a sock puppet account for a while, but up until how he was just trolling rather than directly abusing other users, so I had no cause to ban him (I'm all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, and hey I don't need the hassle when I'm on vacation). However he has been sending highly obscene messages to me and I believe to other users, so garry_man has joined peter_falk in the bit-bucket and I've removed his messages. I wonder what name he'll come up with next so I can ban him again?

Andre

May i suggest: " A**_Hole "? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2018 at 8:52 PM, andrewilley said:

Just thought I should mention that I'm away on vacation at the moment, and will only have time to look in on the forums very occasionally for the next few weeks

I forgot to say I'm away again for a few days, back home on Friday afternoon. I'll try to get on with the catch-up operation over the weekend.

Andre

Archived