Poweramp
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

I had to revert to build 585 to get it to finally open, that sucks.... 

Update: I updated to the newer build after installing the 585 build and it works now, except the hi res audio still not there ?

Max, I appreciate the hard work and dedication u have put into this app. I look forward to the new build next month! 

Hey @maxmp, if u need someone with Android 8.1 and a 32 Bit SOC for the closed beta, I'd be glad to help.

I would love to be apart of beta, and there's not really a point in saying you would when we are here awaiting the new update for a while and that's what the whole threads about lol, I'm sure he knows how much we want to be apart of the beta

Yeah i hope its for everyone in the forums. I think the more reviews the better. Would love something like the visualisation presets ratings in the Alpha. Or some kind of embedded form for everyone to fill which will summerize the entire review

I'd love to participate to the closed beta, however I think the beta will be on the new, 100 users limited, closed testing branch that Google Play is offering to developers recently.

People out here from the dead to butter his ass up now for the beta ? 1 month ago they all were swearing about to the same guy?

Does anyone know if Poweramp can show up on smart watches, or of it has the capability to do so already

@toAll, there's no subscription on beta test - Max just will upload beta apk on this forum with mention that not all can be working.