Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

andrewilley

6 hours ago, SynekPablo said:

In Germany we call this "APRILSCHERZ"

Maybe Max know about this tradition.

Maybe V3 release in April is an Aprilscherz.

Wouldn't it be funny ?

Würde mich nicht mal ansatzweise wundern. Glaub da schon lange nicht mehr dran. 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Faragan said:

Ich hoffe nicht. Langsam verliere ich die Lust zu warten.

Ich bin in der Wartezeit zum Neutron Player gewechselt und da bleibe ich auch. Die Optik ist Geschmackssache und für mich eh nebensächlich.

Für mich zählt nur die reine Audioqualität.

Was der Neutron Player mit meinem Axon 7 an Soundqualität raushaut ist einfach unbeschreiblich.

Bei Problemen kannst du den Entwickler direkt kontaktieren und erhälst binnen kürzester Zeit hilfe und Unterstützung.

Hier ist das so ne Sache, direkten Kontakt zum Entwickler zu bekommen. 

Ich wüsste auch nicht was der Poweramp Player haben müsste um mich vom Neutron weg zubekommen.

Sorry, aber diese lange Wartezeit mit Terminen die nicht eingehalten worden sind oder das in der Alpha die Hi-Res wiedergabe nicht mehr funktionierte und man das nicht gefixed hat, dass waren so einige Dinge wo ich sage No Go.

1 hour ago, Faragan said:

Ich hoffe nicht. Langsam verliere ich die Lust zu warten.

1 hour ago, Tylog said:

Würde mich nicht mal ansatzweise wundern. Glaub da schon lange nicht mehr dran. 

1 hour ago, SynekPablo said:

Ich bin in der Wartezeit zum Neutron Player gewechselt und da bleibe ich auch. Die Optik ist Geschmackssache und für mich eh nebensächlich.

Für mich zählt nur die reine Audioqualität.

Was der Neutron Player mit meinem Axon 7 an Soundqualität raushaut ist einfach unbeschreiblich.

Bei Problemen kannst du den Entwickler direkt kontaktieren und erhälst binnen kürzester Zeit hilfe und Unterstützung.

Hier ist das so ne Sache, direkten Kontakt zum Entwickler zu bekommen. 

Ich wüsste auch nicht was der Poweramp Player haben müsste um mich vom Neutron weg zubekommen.

Sorry, aber diese lange Wartezeit mit Terminen die nicht eingehalten worden sind oder das in der Alpha die Hi-Res wiedergabe nicht mehr funktionierte und man das nicht gefixed hat, dass waren so einige Dinge wo ich sage No Go.

That's what I said ????

Hello, I just want to say that I've used Poweramp they last six years ago like my main music app and this new version it's really awsome so I want to be part of the beta testers circle and try it on my Xiaomi Mi A1 with Android Oreo (Android one).

3 hours ago, CeZzzar said:

so I want to be part of the beta testers circle and try it on my Xiaomi Mi A1 with Android Oreo (Android one).

34 minutes ago, misterjboogie said:

I would love to be part of the beta test too

Please feel free to download the latest alpha test version from the Downloads tab above, and the next beta test build when it is released to the forums (hopefully later this month).

Andre

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Please feel free to download the latest alpha test version from the Downloads tab above, and the next beta test build when it is released to the forums (hopefully later this month).

Andre

You can't release it before may.....work in progress.....no problem we can wait upto may or june

Will DLNA/Chromecast support not be implemented for v3? Also,  what about skins from v2 -- I miss using those (especially the transparent skin) will we see those come back for v3 or v4?

I wouldn't consider lack of support for Android -5.0, that just means the developer is moving forward with the times. 

37 minutes ago, lbiza said:

Will DLNA/Chromecast support not be implemented for v3? Also,  what about skins from v2 -- I miss using those. 

DLNA and Chromecast will not be in the initial v3 release. Once the interface is done and fully working, Max would like to get the thing actually released! They are in the more distant roadmap though.

PA v2 skins will never work in v3, but hopefully it won't be too long after the official release that new v3 skins start to appear.

Andre

Good God, the new UI looks horrid. Material Design SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS AAAAAASSS!!! If it weren't for rebuilding the entire thing to use MD, the update would probably have been released over a year ago, but no, so many of you had to insist on the fetid pile of garbage that is MD. Way to go, *YOU* people are the reason this update has taken so damned long. And for what advantage? Just another generic looking pile of shit UI. The time spent making the UI could have been dedicated to improving the important function of the app.

10 hours ago, Devin said:

Good God, the new UI looks horrid. Material Design SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS AAAAAASSS!!! If it weren't for rebuilding the entire thing to use MD, the update would probably have been released over a year ago, but no, so many of you had to insist on the fetid pile of garbage that is MD. Way to go, *YOU* people are the reason this update has taken so damned long. And for what advantage? Just another generic looking pile of shit UI. The time spent making the UI could have been dedicated to improving the important function of the app.

Relax dude, Max himself said that Poweramp needed a new redesign, especially to attract new customers since the old version has been the same since it came out, other features will probably be worked on after beta comes out going into full release, or they have already been worked on and we don't know yet, Max hasn't told us anything other than a few screenshots and compatibility errors, but I'm sure he'll tell us everything he's been doing all these years. Looking forward to April beta release

Sorry but you're late bruh .. should have said this 2 yrs ago?

Oh! The new design is very stylish embraced. Finally, I'm glad I'm going to get rid of some of the only complaints I had with the power amp. The previous design was a little outdated and it was not able to utilize quad dac in my v30

I don't even think this is material design. It doesn't look like it follows any of the guidelines aside from the way the animation works.

1 hour ago, imetral said:

I don't even think this is material design. It doesn't look like it follows any of the guidelines aside from the way the animation works.

I agree. The design does look horrid. Definitely not worth the 2 year wait.

I really liked the new interface, looks cool tho, can't wait for the next beta since the latest version has an issue with the notification on Android 8.1, literally it just shows the album art, the metadata and the buttons are missing lol however, looking forward for the next update! I'm have been a user of Poweramp since jelly bean times, great to see that isn't abandoned 

Archived