Poweramp
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

8 hours ago, clever_man said:

@toAll, there's no subscription on beta test - Max just will upload beta apk on this forum with mention that not all can be working.

Thanks for that ?

I posted a while back that the next beta build will most likely be announced as a download here, for any website users to test if they want to. Initially it will not be released via the automated beta programme on Google Play though, you will need to specifically choose to download and manually install it.

So there's no need to keep posting all the 'Me Too' comments about joining a special group. :)

Andre

14 hours ago, Sanket103 said:

@maxmp @clever_man @andrewilley Poweramp is now crashin  like anythin on Samsung s9plus woth oreo...plz plz plz release d new build at d earliest.. 

I had to revert to build 585 to get it to finally open, so uninstalled Poweramp, found the 585 build, it worked, then updated it back to the 703, and its working.. again the hi res audio isn't there but at least the app works for now 

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

I posted a while back that the next beta build will most likely be announced as a download here, for any website users to test if they want to. Initially it will not be released via the automated beta programme on Google Play though, you will need to specifically choose to download and manually install it.

So there's no need to keep posting all the 'Me Too' comments about joining a special group. :)

Andre

Mee too. Add me sign up to beta special group. :D

5 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Andre

Awesome! Would love to test it out soon! Hopefully max would include a dark theme. Was thinking if the notification shade for Poweramp also changes color acccording to the album art. Seen it on Google play music so, there's that. Anyways love to test the beta soon. Thanks! 

13 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Publiqué hace un tiempo que la próxima versión beta probablemente se anuncie como una descarga aquí, para que los usuarios de cualquier sitio web lo prueben si lo desean. Inicialmente, no se lanzará a través del programa beta automatizado en Google Play; sin embargo, deberá elegir descargar e instalarlo manualmente.

Por lo tanto, no es necesario seguir publicando todos los comentarios de "Me too" sobre unirse a un grupo especial. :)

Andre

Excellent! I am very anxious to try the new version of Poweramp, I hope that Max can conclude with the details that are missing as planned.

19 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Andre

Wait if you bought it on Google play, does the Google play unlocker work for the website download version as well?

4 hours ago, Stevieex23 said:

Wait if you bought it on Google play, does the Google play unlocker work for the website download version as well?

Yes it does.

Andre

Looking forward to test it. Best Player for Android so far and I am sure, it will be!

Where on the forum will the beta be posted? Here in this thread?

It will be in the Downloads area, and a post will be made in this sub-forum too, plus the sticky at the top of every forum page.

Andre

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

It will be in the Downloads area, and a post will be made in this sub-forum too, plus the sticky at the top of every forum page.

Andre

Thx

On 3/24/2018 at 2:55 AM, andrewilley said:

Andre

Thumbs up to this post.

1 hour ago, Sanket103 said:

4 days to go i suppose 

Max said sometime in April for the next beta release, not the beginning of April.

Andre

please find a way to include me in whatever closed circle to test the beta.

It's funny how a lot of people ask to get included in the closed beta as their first post while it will be available to everyone on the forum.

@andrewilleyMaybe you should put that in the OP in bold letters in the hope of people actually reading it.

I know, that's pretty OT, but @andrewilley, u may want to take a look at AOSP extended also known as AEX. I remember u complaining about the new Android lockscreen Google introduced after Kitkat.

Screenshot_Einstellungen_20180327-124243~2.png