• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/25/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code and is taking some time to get to a beta-test stage. See the forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update (please read first post for latest info before commenting)

1,539 posts in this topic

Hopefully a good deal sooner than next year, as the UI has been in development for two years already. But no dates are confirmed, so I certainly wouldn't hold my breath for the next few weeks. No need for arguments or name-calling though, it will be release when Max is ready to release it, and we'll all just have to be patient until then.

Andre

5 hours ago, clever_man said:

@etje268910, directly from dev.

Has he given you any ideas of when it would be ready?

After the screenshots you showed, it's peaking my interest a bit.

Max grown a beard and disappeared into the mountains without his thick coding glasses lol .

On 19.01.2018 at 1:52 PM, BROKEN said:

That is a visualiser which is pretty plain to see.....

Max said that the progress bar will be similar to the SoundCloud one. So this is it. As you can see half of it is white and half is a bit darker.

40 minutes ago, atrako said:

Max grown a beard and disappeared into the mountains without his thick coding glasses lol .

lol

When you have been going to check the forums everyday for two years, you can clearly see there's an issue where max decides to add new programming features or fix something on a new version, everytime Google adds a new update to Android, like I said before this could turn into a project that will never be put out because the developer not wanting to release it after finding new problems on newer versions, that is really the point of having this beta in the first place, which is also why we signed up as the beta testers a while back

8 hours ago, x1ld3n said:

Max said that the progress bar will be similar to the SoundCloud one. So this is it. As you can see half of it is white and half is a bit darker.

Yeah seems like it .. but i would love if the bars would be smaller in size and more in number. Also if the part of track which has played would be having some colour instead of faded gray. Maybe something to do in the final release

just don't forgot why you start,and locks your eyes only on the spot,we all trust you!!~that's what i would  like to tell max!

9 hours ago, Stevieex23 said:

When you have been going to check the forums everyday for two years, you can clearly see there's an issue where max decides to add new programming features or fix something on a new version, everytime Google adds a new update to Android, like I said before this could turn into a project that will never be put out because the developer not wanting to release it after finding new problems on newer versions, that is really the point of having this beta in the first place, which is also why we signed up as the beta testers a while back

The only problem in this never-ending, ever-lasting mess is the lack of communication and reluctance of posting any paper updates. There would have been less public uproar, should the dev (any dev, for sure) kept the customers informed on the process of whatever they are doing. In this very case, we have unilateral feedback - from us, not the author, - hence the issues.

Make a milestone build of the app, do explain if you have difficulties and/or need more time, and we are all set and keep our mouth zipped.

P. S. No flaming.