• Announcements

• andrewilley

Poweramp v3 Project Update   04/24/2017

As you may be aware, the Poweramp developer has been working hard on an updated material design user interface for Poweramp v3 which required a full ground-up rebuild of the code. It is hoped this will be ready for final beta-testing by the end of the May/early June. See forum thread for more details and to discuss.    
maxmp

List of Android Devices with Hi-Res Audio Support (Internal DAC)

207 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, fjrs1990 said:

Hi res was working on my S6 when it has marshmallow, but after the nougat update, the opcion disappeared

Make sure you are using Poweramp build 704, not 703, and see if that helps.

Andre

work Fine at XiaoMi Mi Max Prime (Miui 7.5.1) with build 704

Screenshot_2017-06-13-08-38-56_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.png

I just upgraded my ancient tablet to a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (I got a pretty decent price on it now that the ludicrously expensive Tab S3 has been out a while) and can confirm that build 704 works fine on it, and high-rez is operating fine.

The tablet came with Marshmallow, but it received an OTA upgrade to 7.0 during setup so I didn't get a chance to try 704 on Marshmallow, but it's fine on Nougat.

Note: I first tried an in-place upgrade over the release build, but that did not work (it kept giving a FC when I tried to start the app) so I uninstalled the release build and clean installed 704 and that worked.

Andre

On 2017-6-11 at 0:09 PM, andrewilley said:

Make sure you are using Poweramp build 704, not 703, and see if that helps.

Andre

Thanks, it worked

HI,

using Poweramp build 704

Phone:LG V20

Snapdragon 820 processor

android 7 (Nougat)

Is  NOT  working !

p.s.I keep getting erros when trying to upload the image

I have a HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle,, its hi-res certified, it does have a dedicated DAC, its actually the very same DAC as on HTC 10 and HTC 10 Evo, yet i can only use the standard OpenES SL or Audiotrack outputs,l, i have the proper music files, ranging from 44.1 16bit flac to 96.0 24bit flacs and even some DSD'S but those don't matter. Ive tried everything but to no avail, only 16bit 44.1 is possible on my phone through Poweramp,, i also have Neutron and PlayerPro, but those dont really show the file type like Poweramp. It kind of sucks as the only reason i bought a slow phone with superior music capabilities is because i want to experience them. I have Marshmallow 6.0.1. and)d im really sad :(