List of Android Devices with Hi-Res Audio Support (Internal DAC)

maxmp

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, amstel78 said:

Running build 703 on an LG V20 (7.0 Nougat).  I don't see an option to enable Hi-Res.  Where is it?

If it's going to work, the settings will be in Settings > Audio > Output, where you can change the output modes for various different devices (wired headset, USB DAC, etc). Look for the Hi-Rez Output (Experimental) setting.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

If it's going to work, the settings will be in Settings > Audio > Output, where you can change the output modes for various different devices (wired headset, USB DAC, etc). Look for the Hi-Rez Output (Experimental) setting.

Andre

Hi Andre,

That option doesn't exist on my phone.  I did some searching around the forums and it seems the LG V20 hasn't been included in the list of phones yet.  Hopefully it will be soon.  Thanks for replying.

It work best on xperia x while manually setting 24bit 96khz .

(the version number is 703)

Android seems resampled 24b 192k back to 24b 96k . Sounds not as same as quality while i manual set to 24b 96k

Suggestion : 

If device not supports 24b 192k ,but supports 24b 96k ; Let Poweramp select the 24b 96k.

tmp_21721-_20161110_2138551601183839.JPG

tmp_21721-Screenshot_20161110-2022181711789566.png

i have an lg g4 (h811) running resurection remix http://forum.xda-developers.com/g4/development/rom-resurrection-remix-5-6-0-lg-g4-t3287313

im also using llama sweet kernel r6 http://forum.xda-developers.com/g4/development/kernel-llama-sweet-kernel-t3286514

and viper4android (official install, no zips involved)

and i only see USB DAC

50 minutes ago, blvckjvck said:

I have one question about beta version od Poweramp. How to set to use Sabre DAC in my LG V10?

If a given high-rez DAC is supported (and the LG V10 should allow high-rez output) go into Poweramp Settings > Audio > Output > High Rez Output (Experimental) and enable the entry for Wired Headset/AUX. You can use the adjacent Settings icon to adjust the detailed options for that specific output mode once you have activated it.

If you don't see the High Rez Output (Experimental) option at all, you cannot use this feature on your device as yet.

Andre

Hi,

If possible would be great to make use of the internal AKM 4962 + 4490 Hi-Res DAC + AMP inside of ZTE Axon 7. Currently while playing through Hi-Res Output, oly Snapdragon 24-bit DAC is shown and not the internal one.

Is there any possibility to activate the Hi-Res AKM one(s) ? I can provide any files needed from /system for this to happen.

Thanks for your great work with Poweramp @maxmp. Been using it for quite some time now and it is the best you can get.