Poweramp builds 948-957

maxmp

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why now the quick access play icon vibrates each time i click it now? 

Is kind of annoying, is there any way to disable that?

Seems like it happens every time i click or pause the player, it vibrates. Is really annoying 

It happens when i skip a song too, driving me nuts

Edited by pedrini69

4 hours ago, pedrini69 said:

Why now the quick access play icon vibrates each time i click it now? 

Well there are Beep and Vibrate options in PA Settings=>Headset/Bluetooth, but that shouldn't trigger a vibration when you tap the icon in the quick access panel, nor when touching the notification panel or the main player screen controls. I suspect it's coming from a setting elsewhere in your device rather than being directly triggered by PA.

Andre

24 minutes ago, maxmp said:

the empty space on the bottom is required and by design. Thanks!

While that makes sense for synced lyrics (as the 'currently playing' line settles itself to just below the top of the screen) I didn't quite understand why that needs to be the case for unsynced lyrics too, as they are basically just a static text file?

Andre

On 2/16/2023 at 3:36 PM, ScarletNeko said:

I used 32bit ALAC in the past, and never had issues with them. I haven't used them recently, it was quite a bit ago, so I can't really assure you that the current version will have no issues, but it shouldn't based on my past experiences.

Try increasing your audio buffer and making sure no other apps are trying to play audio, also close apps that are running to free up some resources, might help. My phone is pretty much archaic already and I have no issues with 32 bit files (never had with WavPack and ALAC, and now FLAC has been working fine as well).

I'm not using 32 bit files.

On 2/18/2023 at 9:55 AM, maxmp said:

@w3wilkes Android notification. If it's not in sync there too, this will be probably fixed by the next update (though, this is unrelated to bluetooth APIs at all).

@maxmp just tonight on 955 I was in the car and PA missed a track change on the head unit display. I was in a small neighborhood so I pulled over and got out my phone and checked the android notifications and PA showed the correct track playing (Moto 5G Stylus (2022) stock ROM). This never happened on 945, but it did on 948 and forever since.

21 minutes ago, Mukul Kalsait said:

@maxmp

When can i expect the fix for low volume in hi-res Audio via USB DAC and WIRED?  it works on b942 (not 100% sometimes restart needed) and i am stucked their, I will be waiting for your reply

Thankyou.

As was suggested to you months ago, low volume is symptom of DVC and Hi-Res output not working hand in hand - this is a firmware limitation (my X5iii DAP doesn't get both either *shrug*), and releases after build 942 corrected previously misreported audio capabilities.

Good morning guys, here's a new bug report.  Please check the video here first.

Yeah,as you can see, it's the problem with the album art displaying. 

At the start of the video, I show the situation with NO issue exist, the steps of it is to play a song from the folder in playlist(or any folder with songs in it), BUT if we wants to see the correct scene, we can ONLY choose the songs in first 2 lines(according to the video List Option, Grid - extra small) ,So that we can see the scene with no issue, the album art has lifting up to be the header art after I long press the Navigation bar.

And what if I choose the song from the Line 3 or even further and redo the steps? 

As the scene you can see in the video, the album art has been paused a bit after I long press the Navigation Bar. it's clearly a issue of displaying.

The steps of reproducing it is to play a song in the folder, but the song you play can't be in the front of the others, it has to be in a position where you can't see the header art already, and click it to play, then go back to the previous folder and long press the Navigation Bar. problem would be observed.

Issue exists in anywhere with the Folder, including album/singer/playlist and so on.

About Device:  App Version 956, Android 13, MIUI 14

@Loweaul I've tried in the All Songs list, and also in an Album with lots of songs in it, but I can't see any such issues. I can tap on any song from anywhere in the small or extra-small grid (top line or right down at the bottom where it's partially hidden by the navbar) and the song starts playing with the correct artwork visible on the Player Screen. Tested with default skin and YAPS, and with the bottom-row buttons enabled or disabled. 

Andre

@Loweaul I can't reproduce this too, but it can be rare combination of options (in Poweramp case we have unlimited number of option combinations), so please try to export your settings (just settings) and send the backup file to gpmaxmpz@gmail.com so I can try to reproduce with your exactly settings. Thanks!

@andrewilley I tried it in All Songs List, and such an issue is still can be observed. but in this situation, the "paused" artwork is the icon of All Songs List.

So I wonder maybe it's a problem with frame rate, but actually things won't change,  regardless of doing it with 60Hz or 120Hz refresh rate, and it's not about the List option, it exists in any viewing option.

But funny is that I can't reproduce the issue in option All Artist Songs which in the category of Artist, and I think it's the only way I can't reproduce the issue.Screenshot_2023-02-28-09-09-28-520_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.dadfaeefbb5ae8223bd9594a4a9b7879.jpg

But if I choose the album first and then play a song in the back(the screen display must be like this)Screenshot_2023-02-28-09-17-09-563_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.06f9ff4ea072efda77b414772d0eb96d.jpg

At this situation you can't see Header Image, if you can see the Header Image, the problem won't be exist, due to the animation of changing place is nothing wrong.

So you must be not seeing the Header Image in this Folder, and then start the song, then go back to the previous Folder (the parent folder), long pressing the Navigation Bar and issue appears. At last you will see the song you choose is in the top of the screen.

@andrewilley Well... it's about the animation of getting into the folder. I'll show the exact moment here.

Screenshot_2023-02-28-21-19-32-846_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.59b5fc68a3fb2110b6f5f88a53a77b06.jpg  In this situation, you can see the animation is smooth, the album art is lifting up to the top. It's what we hope to see, I guess.

Screenshot_2023-02-28-21-19-13-213_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.41dac69873cb67cbf1d5ac33c7ff2f3c.jpg

But if you do the steps with issue exist, the album art just doesn't move a bit, I mean the album art doesn't lifting up like the others, it just stuck here like a stone. and then flashing out without any animation.

So I don't know if you see that happened, what I tryna say is that the Animation of entering the folders with the step of Long pressing Navigation Bar is weird.