Jump to content
Poweramp
maxmp

Poweramp beta build-795

Recommended Posts

@maxmpWhen I shuffle all songs(All Songs > Shuffle All), each time I stop the player and restart it, the songs are shuffled again. So, lots of songs in the queue are repeated. This was not the case in v2. Please check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@maxmp

Will you add options to hide the status bar and nav bar? It would help a lot with spreading things out, and making more room for the album art area.

Screenshot_2018-09-05-00-39-51.thumb.png.712c1f044e60fc1bebd687adfefeb82a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, musick said:

@maxmpWhen I shuffle all songs(All Songs > Shuffle All), each time I stop the player and restart it, the songs are shuffled again. So, lots of songs in the queue are repeated. This was not the case in v2. Please check.

Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why does 790 support Hi-res, but not 795?
My device is s9 + (Exynos).
The operating system I am using is AOSP.

Stupidly, I do not want you to say that you should use Samsung's official firmware. ^ㅡ^

KakaoTalk_20180905_172710034.png

KakaoTalk_20180905_172710414.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, deadbeat_cousin said:

Found the issue with widgets. When i pause the playback after couple of seconds it changes to <No song loaded yet>.

Okay found how to reproduce.

After pausing the playback, if you close the application from recent apps then this will happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone tell me the best possible setting for stereox and reverb?please guys I can't find it really comfortable at times while using them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, shravan8704 said:

Can someone tell me the best possible setting for stereox and reverb?

I would turn them both completely off for the most accurate music reproduction. Any settings that you choose to use are really up to your own personal listening tastes and your playback equipment. If there was an objective 'best' setting which suited all listeners and all hardware, the app would be designed that way in the first place and there would be no adjustment options. So feel free to fiddle with the knobs to your heart's content until you find a setting which you like.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys..  I found a new bug.. I don't think that others have found this bug..  Poweramp is increasing the most played song count in most played..  For ex: If I play a song from most played which has played more than once and after closing and reopening the app the song count of the song is increased by 3 or 4 times..  Please fix this bug..  Sorry for my bad english.. 

Screenshot_20180905-161609_Poweramp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This version (like all versions after 704) doesn't work on my LineageOS 14.1 Galaxy S4 as well.

If you need it I can help you test or give you more detailed logs (if its possible).

On 5/21/2018 at 7:00 PM, Onurtag said:

Like some other people I am also getting a black screen on LineageOS 14.1 (Galaxy S4). Same thing also happens on build 790 but thats just a preview so I will ignore that.

Can't use the "send error log" button as well because it doesn't pop up.

I attached a small log for now but you can contact/message me if you need anything more. I can also test a new version if you want me to.

 

Log_2018-05-21_18-43-04.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Onurtag said:

This version (like all versions after 704) doesn't work on my LineageOS 14.1 Galaxy S4 as well.

If you need it I can help you test or give you more detailed logs (if its possible).

 

 

on my lineage 14.1 (xiaomi redmi 4 prime), work fine, hd resolution it's ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skins not at all working in this and previous version too..

I'm not able to select the skin(it's disabled) which is downloaded from Playstore. This happening for all the Skins no matter what im trying to apply.

Anyone else facing this problem? What might be the issue?

skin.thumb.jpg.d5a39ee72eb4119ab8cad03a1be4dee2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

Skins not at all working in this and previous version too..

I'm not able to select the skin(it's disabled) which is downloaded from Playstore. This happening for all the Skins no matter what im trying to apply.

Anyone else facing this problem? What might be the issue?

skin.thumb.jpg.d5a39ee72eb4119ab8cad03a1be4dee2.jpg

Because these themes are for version 2 and not for the current version of the theme provided. If you look in the topics, you can find this theme. Last month, the codes needed to update the theme became available. I hope we will soon see the introduction of new themes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

Because these themes are for version 2 and not for the current version of the theme provided. If you look in the topics, you can find this theme. Last month, the codes needed to update the theme became available. I hope we will soon see the introduction of new themes.

I want to use some skins, how to apply then? In changelog it's given "improved support for 3rd party skins", what does it mean? Aren't these skins from Playstore?

Can you please give links of skins supporting this version?

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

I want to use some skins, how to apply then? In changelog it's given "improved support for 3rd party skins", what does it mean? Aren't these skins from Playstore?

Can you please give links of skins supporting this version?

Thanks :)

Themes need to update .3rd names of the new generation of PowerApp themes and these themes are downloadable from Google Play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

I want to use some skins, how to apply then? In changelog it's given "improved support for 3rd party skins", what does it mean? Aren't these skins from Playstore?

Can you please give links of skins supporting this version?

Thanks :)

I made a thread for the free one:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

I want to use some skins, how to apply then?

You cannot use skins designed for Poweramp v2 with the v3 version of the app, they are not compatible. The first few skins for v3 are just starting to appear, but as v3 is still in the beta-test stage there could still be changes.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

You cannot use skins designed for Poweramp v2 with the v3 version of the app, they are not compatible. The first few skins for v3 are just starting to appear, but as v3 is still in the beta-test stage there could still be changes.

Andre

Andre Can you please create a separate  thread for themes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know why but starting from build 793, Poweramp won't work anymore on my phone. ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

I want to use some skins, how to apply then? In changelog it's given "improved support for 3rd party skins", what does it mean? Aren't these skins from Playstore?

Can you please give links of skins supporting this version?

Thanks :)

Mmm, there's a “Improved Support for 3rd Party Skins" (I think this is related to Max releasing the SDK for V3 skins) but that doesn't mean that “3rd Party skins" exists at this point... OK, there is, as far as I know, one 3rd Party-developed skin, this one.

4 hours ago, artem_zhigarev1 said:

I'm friends with a viper

That's... creepy????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sanket103 said:

Andre Can you please create a separate  thread for themes

There is already a forum for discussing and development of skins, https://forum.powerampapp.com/forum/20-skins-poweramp-v3/. I'm not going to move the current two or three skin-based threads from here over to there just yet though, as it's all pretty new.

Andre 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cecell3000 said:

how to disable album art for all songs in build-795?

That is not currently an option.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×