Poweramp Build 829

maxmp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@maxmp Thanks max for the update, is it possible to add option disable resampling? Because it's pain for me to change sample rate to match with song file everytime, or it is possible to add variable resampling to match with song file? example if song file was 44.1khz Poweramp resampling it to 176/352.8khz and if song file 48khz it resampler to 192/384khz

58 minutes ago, Rizal said:

@maxmp Thanks max for the update, is it possible to add option disable resampling? Because it's pain for me to change sample rate to match with song file everytime, or it is possible to add variable resampling to match with song file? example if song file was 44.1khz Poweramp resampling it to 176/352.8khz and if song file 48khz it resampler to 192/384khz

28 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@Rizal what is your device/Android? 

LG V30+ Android 8.0 at the moment, i have read someone talking about this but i would to ask it again i know it will break some functionality but may be you can consider it, or another way.

I have tested again DSD (dsf/dff) playback in new Poweramp, the audio output volume is too low compared to stock LG Music and UAPP, i choose 352.8khz to match dsd file, does Poweramp detect propietary on my device like "dsd_compress_passthrough" or "dop" flag? 

I'm also experiment on my device, how PA detect audio output on LG V30+, on default PA detect that my device is capable using Hires Experimental output, but if i remove legacy audio config (audio_policy.conf and audio_policy_output.conf) in system and leave only audio_policy_configuration.xml PA detect my device is capable using OpenSL Hires output but there is no AUX/WIRED Headphone only BT/USB DAC. 

In another device that use only new audio configuration (audio_policy_configuration.xml) and didn't include legacy audio configuration (audio_policy.conf and audio_policy_output.conf) PA detect OpenSL Hires output, there is AUX/WIRED option available, or PA detect Hires Experimental Output.

So my question is how PA detect our device hires audio output? Why my device that removed legacy audio config didn't have AUX/WIRED option in OpenSL ES Hires while in other device there is an option for that with OpenSL ES Hires? 

Since Android 7.0 Google was introduced new audio configuration (audio_policy_configuration.xml) but some oem still include that legacy audio config (audio_policy.conf and audio_policy_output.conf) and some oem didn't include that.

For more detail i'm attached my screenshots

Screenshot_2019-05-27-23-23-14.png

Screenshot_2019-05-27-23-22-42.png

Screenshot_2019-05-27-23-25-42.png

Screenshot_2019-05-27-23-25-58.png

Screenshot_2019-05-27-23-22-35.png

Thanks for the update!

1. But after this release, there are duplicate albums in the folder section. Scanning does not change anything. (screen of one of the examples in the attachment).

2. Now the second question is about deleting files from the memory card, for 5 android, and so they finally disappeared!) Thank you so much Max! But not all, some "flac" are not removed for some reason. (I hope this problem will be solved in the future.

S90527-20335722.jpg

@Rizal Poweramp won't do DOP as no any DSP or DVC is possible for raw dsd streams. As for volume, this depends more on DVC availability, Headroom, Preamp settings, not on the mode LG G* DAC is on. This applies for 3.5 output, bluetooth is a different story.

37 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@Rizal Poweramp won't do DOP as no any DSP or DVC is possible for raw dsd streams. As for volume, this depends more on DVC availability, Headroom, Preamp settings, not on the mode LG G* DAC is on. This applies for 3.5 output, bluetooth is a different story.

Thanks for the reply max. If i check the output Poweramp and Stock Music when playing DSD64/2.8Mhz, Poweramp use AUDIO_FORMAT_24_BIT_PACKED while Stock Music use AUDIO_FORMAT_32_BIT

Screenshot_2019-05-28-04-55-47-02.jpeg

Screenshot_2019-05-28-04-58-40-01.jpeg

7 hours ago, alternativer0ck said:

Thanks for the update! But after this release there were duplicate albums in the folder section. Scanning does not change anything. More about deleting files from the memory card, for 5 android, so they began to be deleted at last!) But not all, some flac are not deleted for some reason (

S90527-20335722.jpg

Same here, @maxmp any way to revert back the way it was? Like not showing these duplicate folders on list? Maybe an option... All of my duplicate folders are from .cue files inside... I have to get back to last realease... My folders get all messed up... Ive found it... List option by name and by added to playlist causing this duplicate folders with .cue files inside...

this is happening on all my devices Nexus 5, 7, 6 gs4 and lgv30, so is not an sdcard issue.🤔

MusicFX button is missing:(

No more fun using our beloved app!

Secondly, it had happened around every time:

Each time I try to login into this forum it shows 'incorrect password'. I had to reset the password every time.

Anyone facing the similar issue ?

20 minutes ago, blaubär said:
  • FiiO X5, M11 Hi-Res support

It should work in 829 - try Settings > Audio > Output > Restore Defaults

Hi - yes you’re right! It’s active now. Will test out today. Currently says 24-bit 192khz. I assume it resamples everything to this value? Or does the file determine the high-res level?

Model : Samsung Galaxy S6 (flat)

Build : v3-build-829-play (Beta user)

Hi, Sorry for i'm not well english because i'm korean

My Error is

Bluetooth used Poweramp (Build 829) doesn't work

(Bluetooth Pairing: On)

Without Bluetooth can use Poweramp, but used Phone Speaker, 3.5mm jack

(Bluetooth Pairing : OFF)

Can I take Solution for My problem?

Thank you for reading, And sorry for my ruin english

Archived