Poweramp Build 829

maxmp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Cregit this is fixed in build 830. For now you can try to disable Bluetooth, go to Poweramp Settings / Audio / Direct Volume Control (DVC) and disable No DVC for Bluetooth... option.

Thank you for reply

Tomorrow I will update build 830 and test bluetooth

p.s. Build 828 is doesn't same error, Only Build 829 is have a error

Dear @maxmp

Build 829 and still the alternative layout is waisting so much space compared to the regular layout, displaying only a small cover art. Is this ever going to be fixed or is my 16:9 screen simply outdated?

If my Huawei is really lying about the correct screen resolution as you stated some months ago, is there a way to force it to tell the truth? Like e.g. shouting at it angrily?

Best, Lucas

201905150_192456.jpg

201905150_193337.jpg

On 5/27/2019 at 8:42 PM, alternativer0ck said:

Thanks for the update!

1. But after this release, there are duplicate albums in the folder section. Scanning does not change anything. (screen of one of the examples in the attachment).

2. Now the second question is about deleting files from the memory card, for 5 android, and so they finally disappeared!) Thank you so much Max! But not all, some "flac" are not removed for some reason. (I hope this problem will be solved in the future.

S90527-20335722.jpg

I finally figured out the duplication of album folders, after updating to 829. In general, I noticed that everywhere there is a file in albums with the extension "cue". there is a clone of an empty folder, and from the folder where the tracks themselves are located, they are simply not deleted. I went to the file manager and deleted all files with CUE permission. The second backup folder disappeared and the files were deleted normally from the application. I do not know what it is connected with, I hope not one such and the problem exists in large quantities.

S90530-18151283.jpg

S90530-18141508.jpg

S90530-18163535.jpg

7 hours ago, PizzaEX said:

Thanks for the update!
Is it possible to use Huawei Histen Sound Effects while also using Hi Res Output? Currently it only works on non hires output.. UAPP seems able to do it.

Generally yes. It's DVC which eliminates all additional manufacturer sound effects. However manufacturer updates can derange its work, like it's on the v826 with Samsung

On 5/28/2019 at 6:33 AM, theobjr said:

Build 829 closes immediately after opening. I tried uninstall/reinstall Poweramp and unlocker from google playstore but it didn't help. I just replaced my phone and had an apk backup of build 828 which still works normally.

Same issue here. LG V40 running latest Pie update. It actually ran each time I tried it for about 24 hours then starting forcing closed with the widget or icon to open it. The widget was stuck on an tune I had played much earlier. 

17 hours ago, NickIst said:

Generally yes. It's DVC which eliminates all additional manufacturer sound effects. However manufacturer updates can derange its work, like it's on the v826 with Samsung

Tried with DVC off also not working, the audio stops when I tried to turn on the Huawei Histen on Hires Output. :(
Hope @maxmp can fix it.

On 5/31/2019 at 6:14 AM, PizzaEX said:

Thanks for the update!
Is it possible to use Huawei Histen Sound Effects while also using Hi Res Output? Currently it only works on non hires output.. 

These effects don't support Hi-Res. (It's not related to DVC, it works OK with DVC for standard definition outputs).

UAPP seems able to do it.

This means, there is no Hi-Res output from UAPP on your device.

Archived