Poweramp
maxmp

Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

11 minutes ago, Silversmith said:

Unfortunately, there seems be no sound on my V30 regardless of any alterations I make to the settings, I will keep looking for a solution and see if I can fix it. It looks like I will just have to wait a bit longer until the beta gets closer to completion. Thank you Max for all of your hard work you put into this app, I know it must not be easy working on this all by yourself and with everyone putting pressure on you to release the update as soon as possible.

It's interesting, I have V30 on 7.1.2 (build number N2G47H) - it works perfectly with all 4 output types, I even specifically polished (old) Hi-Res output on it (though, that will stop to work on Android 8). Does usual output (Open SL non-HD or Audiotrack) work for you? 

Ah, OK:)

3 minutes ago, maxmp said:

If you can, dump adb log cat somewhere here please. I have full spectrum of Samsung devices - and develop mostly on them - but unfortunately, mostly on Exynos chipsets (Intl., not US variants).

I managed to get it to work by cleaning the cache. Mine is an Exynos too. Not sure how to create a catlog and if it is possible now that the problem is gone. 

The new version looks great! Good job.

Just now, maxmp said:

It's interesting, I have V30 on 7.1.2 (build number N2G47H) - it works perfectly with all 4 output types, I even specifically polished (old) Hi-Res output on it (though, that will stop to work on Android 8). Does usual outputs (Open SL non-HD or Audiotrack) work for you? 

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and that fixed the problem, thank you for responding though.

24 minutes ago, Bobeca said:

It doesn't start on Samsung S7 with the latest stock ROM. I get a massage 'Poweranp has stopped working' right after the main screen shows.

PS. This is after I have upgraded from the alpha version.

I installed this on top of the v2 and it crashed too but I cleared the app data and it works now.

S7 Edge SD USA version had loud volume and lost after update. Hi Res works but such low volume that it is hard to even tell. I have put at max volume. DVC is default on Hi Res, and it won't turn off except only Advanced Tweaks, and still no way to make it off in Hi Res output.

5 minutes ago, Prekratic said:

How we can change visualisation in new version? 

It should be straight forward - just activate visualization and you'll find out :) 

7 minutes ago, AndreyGV12 said:

Only 5.6 Mb?

It could be even less due to move from bitmap graphics to shape/vector based - some old pngs and resources are still there.

13 minutes ago, maxmp said:

If you can, dump adb log cat somewhere here please. I have full spectrum of Samsung devices - and develop mostly on them - but unfortunately, mostly on Exynos chipsets (Intl., not US variants).

21 minutes ago, technoviking10 said:

Soon as I lock my screen, the music stops.

I installed on the top of 704, should we do a complete uninstall and reinstall?

Try using the Wakelock in the settings and see if that works.

47 minutes ago, maxmp said:

It's interesting, I have V30 on 7.1.2 (build number N2G47H) - it works perfectly with all 4 output types, I even specifically polished (old) Hi-Res output on it (though, that will stop to work on Android 8). Does usual outputs (Open SL non-HD or Audiotrack) work for you? 

Nope, it stopped working again and the other output methods don't work either even the speakers don't work and some of my music makes a clicking sound when played and the songs affected had no metadata and were ogg Vorbis so I don't know which caused it, I just hope that it didn't damage my headphones.

Do not know what I did but it is louder than before. Except DVC is select as NO DVC on, and after playing with the OpenSL ES HD Output it went louder. It is on Hi Res Output now, and no way to turn on DVC in Hi Res.

Edit: Scratch all that above. My volume was still at 73%, and I had to turn it down. Still have to turn up way high to get good volume. So the DVC is not working on the S7 Edge USA Snapdragon anymore. Turning off DVC in advanced tweaks just about blew my ears off with it turning the volume to max and hurry turn it down. Sounds like there is a bug in DVC. Hope my earbuds are not blown now.

Works perfectly fine with DVC and on no Hi Res Output, and the other HD Output. Using basic output.

LG V30 thinQ, I could change the theme, play audio and change tracks; everything else crashed the beta. Reverted back to Alpha for stability. 

Another problem that I have noticed is that you can't save or assign EQs. This is quite annoying for me since I have to use totaly different  EQ for wired headset and for my car's Bluetooth.

3 minutes ago, RamG said:

It just stop audio/song playback when screen is off ??

Try turning on the Wakelock in the Settings>Misc>Tweaks>Use Wakelock not sure if it'll work though.

17 minutes ago, maxmp said:

It should be straight forward - just activate visualization and you'll find out :) 

It could be even less due to move from bitmap graphics to shape/vector based - some old pngs and resources are still there.

Thanks, Max :))