Poweramp v3 beta-preview-build-790 - Not yet feature-complete, read first post before commenting

maxmp

4 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

As mentioned in the first post, this is a PREVIEW build, it is not yet feature-complete and lots is still to be added/completed. I would not suggest it for daily use yet.

Andre

Will you open this up

Or only you will move some post there ?

As i need to Report two Bugs with logs, thanks

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Pg_Pi3Gey said:

Same. But maybe it's not added for now. Let's wait for the later build and some parts are missing as per Max. :)

Thanks! It is good to know that the problem  is global and not only on my device.

53 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Agreed! Everyone was whinging about no releases, saying they would want to have a beta release even if it was not yet fully feature-complete - and now they are whinging when that is exactly what Max has released.

Please do NOT treat this release as a daily-use app yet (like you could have done with the previous alpha) as there are still some operational features that need to be implemented.

Ironically, build 704 could easily have been classed as a beta release, whereas 790 is really more of an alpha for the new user interface. :)

Andre

People are gonna cry anyway..app can be used as daily if you are ready to ignore the missing things .. the only crash i noted was when i opened the queue list

@maxmp 

This is Bugreport for this.

If anybody Finds the same. Please feel free to quote this(don't quote whole) or tag me.

1. If we're going back to the playing song from any menu/playing queue, it starts from 00:00 (means it started playing from start)..

Logs: PAv3-740_songautoplaystarts.txt

2. If you're playing a song and drop down it like a little (to go to the artist/folder option/returning to queue) The app crashes.

Logs:PAv3-740_appcrashreport.txt (includes first report too, sorry can't take it alone)

3. If you seek to another time. It just scrolls to Start everytime. 

Logs:PAv3-740_Sleeknowork.txt

By another user pa.txt

4. Going back from Queue to Library by clicking the Library option in the top Left. app Force closes.

logs:PAv3-740_Apcrashqueue-library.txt

5. If removed background blur option. The album art is also removed.

logs:PAv3-740_Locscreenalbumart.txt

ANYBODY HAVING ISSUES LIKE THIS, CAN FORCE CLOSE APP VIA SETTINGS AND CHECK IF IT'S OCCURING AGAIN OR NOT.

PAv3-740_Bug_Songautoplaystart.txt

PAv3-740_appcrashreport.txt

PAv3-740_Sleeknowork.txt

PAv3-740_Apcrashqueue-library.txt

PAv3-740_Locscreenalbumart.txt

4 minutes ago, jamaniek said:

Anybody with Bluetooth headphones can confirm not working headphones buttons (outside of volume control) with OpenSL (HD or not)? :)

Tested on two Bluetooth devices and two phones - everything works just fine.

UI issues aside(Please make Shuffle work from All Songs page), very noticeable frequent audio clipping present on this alpha. This on an OnePlus 3T(non-rooted) running OOS based on Android 8 Oreo, and the player says OpenSL HD is active. Not sure about OpenSL though, coz as Max says, it will show active even if it is not.

6 minutes ago, sergmarin said:

Tested on two Bluetooth devices and two phones - everything works just fine.

Must be a bug. I switched to default Android API and then back to OpenSL HD while being connected and now it works. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks.

Widgets dont work properly on my Mi Á1.

Click on It dont send me to the player. Android reside bad. Need too a revamp, the widgets.

All rest works great. Player, EQ, Hi-Res. The themes only work in the settings screen. In the rest of the player no.

Sorry for the curve English. In general, what I found in an hour of use.
1. The title of the track is not a particularly good idea to place on the cover. You have to do less or still move. My personal opinion.
2. There are not enough buttons for switching to albums from the playback screen of the track.
3. If you turn off the blur on the lock screen, the cover is also removed.

4. And sometimes there are crash when rewinding.

Look like that's it.

Device - Google pixel 2 (android 8.1 oreo)

10 minutes ago, katheria09 said:

How to use HD audio. I am using OnePlus 5T with Snap 835 on Android 8.1

Should already say active. Try Settings>Audio>Output. There should be an option for OpenSL ES HD Output.

after a 'bit' long wait all works fine on Redmi Note 4 and on Zenfone 3. U did a really good work.

The only bug i found is that i cant jump to app from the widget, atm all other features works fine and looks great

Thx a lot for all your work

Archived